BE THE FIRST TO FEATURE OUR NEWEST WALL ART
We are excited to introduce Minted’s freshest collection of artwork, just recently launched at the end of June 2020. This curated assortment of more than 200 pieces celebrates new artistic techniques, subject matter, and design themes for wall decor that is sure to turn any room into a haven. Browse through unique wall art that can amplify the appearance of your living room, dining room, or bedroom. Each of these new wall art prints, which can be purchased framed behind glass or printed on canvas, is sold in a limited capacity. We find that by limiting the sales of each piece to only 350 prints per size and colorway, we protect the uniqueness of the art and ensure that it will be close to impossible to walk into another house and see the same wall hanging.
As you explore some of these recently-released designs, take note of new trends and looks represented, such as beautifully painted landscapes, photography of rustic countryside animals, and spotlights on atmospheric elements like cloud formations and fog blankets. No matter the office or home decor look you are trying to achieve, we are confident you will discover a new wall hanging or two that captures your design essence and personality. For even more inspiration, we encourage you to browse through our full wall art collection, featuring fine art photography, sketch art, or completely custom art based on your guidance and direction.
WHO CREATES THIS UNIQUE WALL ART?
Since Minted was founded in 2007, our company has matured into a marketplace where artists from around the world and shoppers that appreciate creative design and impeccable quality can come together to mutually benefit. Each piece of art showcased on our site was designed by an ever-growing community of independent artists that live across the globe. These artists, who differ in technique, training, and influence, all submit their unique wall art designs into our regularly hosted online design competitions. After a public vote, the top designs are then sold on Minted. Because we rely on the tried and true phenomenon of crowdsourcing to select a majority of the artwork we sell, we find that our continually refreshed designs are always on-trend and as diverse as the artists that create them.
Often times, when we uncover more details surrounding the contributing artists or the vision and inspiration behind a piece, it allows us to appreciate the artwork that much more. For this reason, we provide artist bios on our website that provide further insight into the source of the artwork that has caught your eye. These artists are even encouraged to set up virtual storefronts on Minted where they can display pictures of their personal art studio, showcasing where they create their masterpieces. They can also feature other work of theirs that is for sale on Minted.
When your artwork arrives in the mail, we will include a certificate of authenticity that details the limited release of your selection as well as a printed note from the artist. As a shopper, we want to make sure you feel a sense of connection with the contributing artist. Understand that a portion of your purchase goes to the contributing artists, helping fuel the evolution of future unique artwork.
CHOOSE FROM A BROAD RANGE OF STYLES & TYPES
If you know the look you are trying to capture or have some new wall art ideas floating around in your head, we encourage you to toggle through some of our search filters at the top of this page to narrow down our selection. Find the perfect black and white print for the hallway or abstract statement piece to hang in the living room above the fireplace! Below, we have highlighted a few popular styles highlighted in this newly-released assortment.
- Landscapes - Inspire wanderlust and daydream about far-off destinations with some of our new wall art depicting beautiful landscapes. Whether it be oceans, meadows, hilltops, or wooded forests, sort through imagery shot from behind the lens of a camera. We also have some painted landscapes that blend stunning watercolor or oil colors together in harmony.
- Animal Photography - If you are trying to achieve new wall art ideas centered around a rustic vibe, you can’t go wrong with images of horses or long-horned bulls. Just imagine a huge 54” x 40” print in your home’s entryway combined with other rustic home decor elements like weathered wooden furniture, exposed rope, and cast-iron lanterns.
- Hand-Drawn Drawings - Marvel in the techniques used through just one tool, the pencil. Shading and various uses of line density are put on display to create realistic renderings of the human form.
- Mixed Media - Truly embrace artistic freedom and creativity through artwork that celebrates numerous stylings or materials blended into one finished look. Shop art that is made of a collage of shapes, colors, and patterns that inspire awe.
- Minimalist - For those that enjoy a more subdued look and a less-is-more approach to their wall decor, we have some simple yet chic designs that can be added to any wall. A minimalist design featuring fewer colors and less distracting elements can help capture a mature and refined look.