WEDDING SCHEDULE SIGNS THAT ARE BEAUTIFUL AND INFORMATIVE
Every wedding couple wants their wedding day to be well-planned and run smoothly, and being organized is the key to making this happen. Just like an elegant fundraiser or a graduation ceremony will have a printed schedule of events for patrons, so should your wedding. Having a schedule wedding sign will keep guests comfortable and informed about when cocktail hour starts, when dinner will be served, and most importantly when to hit the dance floor! In the end, a well-posted itinerary allows for maximum fun during each activity. If you’re looking to have a schedule sign printed, Minted has over 80 designs in three different sizes to choose from. As you create your signage and plan your sequence of events for your special day, we encourage you to visit our page on top tips from wedding planners for planning a successful wedding weekend.
SIGNS MADE TO ORDER WITH COMPLETE CUSTOMIZATION
Minted’s wedding timeline signs are not printed until you provide all of your custom enhancements. Below are some of the design elements you can personalize to fit the theme of your wedding day:
- Pick a size: Depending on how large you would like your schedule printed, choose from one of these three sizes: 11” x 14”, 16” x 20”, or 18” x 24”. Depending on the design, some offer a landscape or portrait orientation.
- Pick a color theme: Change the look of the sign to match your wedding colors by picking various color themes. If you don’t see the exact color you want, you can work with our design associates to request a custom color your signage can be pritned in.
- Select a shape: Would you prefer your notice to have square sharp edges or possess more rounded, soft edges. Consider what will match your wedding theme best.
- Choose a paper quality: We offer two paper options. The first is the Signature option, which is thick, luxurious stock with an off-white hue and a creamy cotton texture. The second is a DoubleThick paper that is also a beautiful cotton texture but made from two layers of paper for maximum durability. If you’re planning to display your sign outside, this is probably the best choice.
- Customize the text: Change the details and events you wish to display. Also adjust the font styling, color, alignment, and more.
WHAT EVENTS TO HIGHLIGHT ON YOUR SCHEDULE WEDDING SIGN
There isn’t defined etiquette for the order of events at a wedding. Different weddings, themes, personalities, and venues will call for different schedules and sign designs. We’ve provided some suggestions and ideas below, but you can change the language to fit the theme of your wedding. For example, instead of “Cocktail Hour,” your sign could read “Hit The Open Bar.” Below are some general ideas on key events you may wish to highlight:
- Cocktail Hour
- Grand Entrance
- Cake Cutting
- Dancing/Live Music
- Grand Exit
MINTED’S UNIQUE DESIGNS
Each of our wedding schedule signs is one-of-a-kind and submitted by artists from around the world. From watercolor techniques to hand-drawn sketches, our designs vary in technique, style, and subject matter. We have designs perfect for a tropical beach wedding, rustic barn soiree, floral garden wedding, vintage winery wedding, and so much more. So how are artist submissions selected? Artists submit their designs for wedding timeline signs to Minted and the public votes on all of the submissions. After the public voting, we determine the most popular products and list them for sale on our site. Contributing artists are rewarded with a portion of each sale.
ACHIEVE MATCHING WEDDING DECOR, STATIONERY, AND SIGNAGE
While you’re shopping our wedding schedule signs, you’ll notice at the bottom of the page that we suggest other products in the same suite (or same design). This makes it easy to coordinate all your wedding stationery and signage. Match your wedding invitations, direction signs, menu signs, and thank you cards like the best wedding coordinators in the industry!