MINTED’S TABLE SIGNS ASSURE YOUR GUESTS WON’T SKIP A BEAT
When planning a wedding, big to-dos stand before you like confirming the guest list, selecting a venue, and managing the vendors. It can be easy to push aside things like ordering table signs that in the end will be significant too. This clear communication at a wedding can ensure your guests are fully engaged with everything your event has to offer. So once you’ve crossed certain items off your list, turn your attention to wedding table signs so your guests don’t miss custom desserts or signing the guestbook. We offer more than 40 designs in three different sizes to shop from, perfect for alerting guests of dessert offerings, where to leave gifts, favors to take home with them, and memorabilia to sign.
A CLOSER LOOK AT OUR TABLETOP SIGNS
We offer designs in three sizes (5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, 11” x 14”) that can complement every wedding theme. Botanical designs are great for a Spring wedding or boho/rustic setting. Select a palm frond design for a tropical destination or beach wedding. Opt for a mountain and forest look to your signage if you’re hosting a lakeside or outdoorsy wedding. Order just one sign or a number of signs depending on the areas you wish to display them. Below we have identified four different use cases where this tabletop decor can best be put to use:
- Dessert: If you are doing dessert stations, having table signs will guide guests through the different dessert options. Customize our table signs template to read “wedding cake,” “donuts,” “s’mores,” “macarons,” or any other sweet treat you wish to serve at your reception!
- Gifts: People typically like to drop off their gift, card, or note before they mingle or take a seat, so table signage indicating where to accomplish this task is always much appreciated.
- Guest Favors: It would be a shame if your loved ones left without their favors! Wedding table signs are perfect for a station where favors are presented so guests don’t overlook them throughout the course of the festivities.
- Guest Book: Create a tabletop sign for your wedding that welcomes guests and reminds them to sign the guestbook.
HOW TO MANIPULATE OUR TABLE SIGN TEMPLATES
Our online editing tools are intuitive and easy to use. With the click of the mouse, you can completely customize a design so that it matches your wedding theme perfectly. You can edit:
- Size: Choose from three sizes to print: small (5” x 7”), medium (8” x 10”), or large (11” x 14”).
- Color: Each design comes with a range of unique color options to select from. One is bound to go with your wedding colors.
- Paper Thickness: Minted offers two paper options. Choose our Signature, which is a thick cardstock with a creamy cotton texture, or the DoubleThick, which is an extra thick cardstock with a similar chic texture.
- Text: Change the color, font styling, alignment, and exact text you want to be displayed.
- Add holes: Depending on how you wish to display your designs, you may want pre-punched holes.
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL WEDDING SIGNAGE?
If you want to make sure you have covered all your bases when it comes to reception signage, Minted has lots of other offerings that can be printed in similar themes and looks:
- Seating Chart:: So guests know where to find their seats.
- Welcome:: First impressions are everything.
- Direction:: Where is the dance floor located? Let’s just follow this sign.
- Menu:: Everyone’s favorite sign, because it lists cocktails.
- Schedule: So much fun to be had, so little time.
CREATIVE WAYS TO DISPLAY & SHOWCASE YOUR MESSAGING
During the process of customizing our tabletop signs, you have the option to update your template to add pre-punched holes if you’re thinking about hanging your sign(s). If you do not wish to hang them, here are some unique ideas to consider:
- Frames: Framed signs look beautiful on all sorts of tables. Make them a part of the decor by ensuring the frame matches the wedding theme, and perhaps surround it with greenery or flowers. You can even reuse the frame after the wedding to preserve wedding pictures.
- Place Card Holders: Creatively use place card holders to display your printed communication. Opt for large or tall stands for a variance in height and look.
- Attached to Centerpiece: Perhaps you have a bouquet of flowers or beach ball arrangement as centerpieces at your wedding. Consider unique ways to pair the sign with the centerpiece.