Here at Minted, we want you to enjoy the creative process of planning birthday parties for your children. That's why we've worked with independent designers to bring you an unparalleled collection of custom kids’ birthday party invitations. Each design is available in a variety of colors and can be personalized with your child's name and details of the party. Choose from a variety of paper options from our Signature Paper, a thick and luxurious off white paper complimented by a creamy cotton texture, to our TripleThick Paper including a quality and weight that is unmatched. Our custom birthday invites also come with FREE recipient addressing - simply upload and choose the addresses we'll use. Also, on select invites include matching children’s birthday party thank you cards and favor tags to make thanking your lovely guests that much easier.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR PARTY PLANNING
While you're in the planning process, here is a birthday party checklist from expert moms to help you organize a simple and fun kids birthday party:
1. Start your planning 4-6 weeks in advance. This will give you plenty of time to sort out details without feeling pressured.
2. Set a date, and check with parents to make sure your kid's best friends can attend.
3. Choose your location and theme by week 5 of planning. This will allow you extra time to plan entertainment and find the perfect birthday decorations.
4. Send out your custom birthday invitations 3-4 weeks in advance. Parents will appreciate the extra time to schedule your party in their calendar.
5. Relax and Enjoy! Hiccups may happen but remember that as long as your guests and birthday star enjoyed the party, it's a success.
Shop Other Minted Stationery
The Minted Design Challenge
We uncover design genius through ongoing design competitions. At Minted, all that matters is good design. Designers submit, and the Minted community votes to tell us what to sell.