SEAL YOUR KEEPSAKES WITH CUSTOM WEDDING FAVOR STICKERS
If you're looking to perfect your wedding style, details matter. Making your ceremony as beautifully coordinated and memorable as possible means getting all the small stuff right, from signage to place cards and beyond. Including personalized favor stickers on your party favors can help create a lasting impression on your guests well after the reception, sending them home with a themed custom memento of your big day. And just like with everything else wedding related, Minted has you covered with a curated collection of designs from independent artists from all over the world. Choose from hundreds of beautiful designs, then personalize to create the perfect favor label.
Just like all of Minted's designs, each wedding favor sticker is a winner of one of our Minted Design Challenges, where the Minted community comes together to vote on designs submitted by independent artists, and the winning designs are produced by Minted. Minted has a wide assortment of competition-winning wedding favor labels, with new designs being added all the time. Every design is thoughtfully crafted, comes in a set of 8 or 12 stickers, and can be personalized to enhance your wedding look.
And with Minted’s full suite of wedding designs, you can be sure to match your wedding favor stickers with the rest of your wedding look. Coordinate with menus, thank you cards, wedding signage, and more to tie together your perfect wedding look. Whether you’ve already picked out wedding stationery or you’re starting with the small stuff, Minted can help you harmonize your entire wedding suite.
HUNDREDS OF LOOKS AND ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
Choose from a wide variety of styles, like classic, modern, or rustic, or select one based on a theme like beach or city. Still not sure what look to go for? Minted will help you find options to match your other wedding decor. Start by selecting one of eight shapes to use, then customize your wedding favor stickers to match your look. The dimensions of our stickers fluctuate in size based on the shape of your order, but tend to be between 1.5” and 3.5”. Customize text however you'd like by changing fonts, size, color and placement, or add a personal touch by including an image.
Debating what information to include on your personalized favor stickers? Consider featuring a monogram to celebrate your new union. Include the wedding venue and date to commemorate the occasion, or showcase an engagement photo. Include a personal message for guests, or a lyric or quote that holds significance to you. Think of anything you might want to share with everyone of your guests. Minted has wedding favor labels for every occasion, too. From your engagement party to your reception.
Need completely custom wedding stickers? Minted will help you craft the perfect look for your favor labels. Just make a custom design request, and our dedicated designers will create a proof for your review.
BEAUTIFUL AND VERSATILE
Wedding favor stickers are traditionally used to label any party favors you might have for guests in attendance, but they're also perfect for labeling additional small items, like snacks and drinks. Imagine hosting a rustic wedding in a barn and having fun labels placed on potted plants, adhered to mugs of hot cocoa, or attached to polaroid pictures taken during the wedding. Worried about matching your labels with your decor? Once again, Minted has your back with suggestions to coordinate with every design. We also have a great collection of posts on wedding trends, ideas, and checklists.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When planning a wedding, you will surely have hundreds of questions. When it comes to wedding favors best practices, we have assembled some of the top questions and answers for you to reference.
Is it mandatory to give wedding favors to guests? You don’t have to give your guests wedding favors if you don’t want to; it’s a totally optional gesture, but one they’re certain to appreciate. Handing out favors to guests is a great option for broadcasting your appreciation to your attendees for being a part of your special day. Accenting your favors with Minted’s beautiful labels is sure to make them even more unique and meaningful.
Are there some unique favor ideas guests will love? There are so many! A good rule of thumb is to pick favors that will match your wedding’s feel and will actually be useful for your guests. Instead of a small trinket, which might end up collecting dust, consider giving guests edible gifts, homemade items, and things they can use either at the wedding or at home. Check out these suggestions:
- Favors to use at the wedding:
- Paper parasols
- Personalized beer pints to use during cocktail hour
- Reusable stainless steel water bottle
- Flip flops
- Personalized drink koozies
- Favors to enjoy at home:
- Mini travel candles
- Personalized matchboxes
- Potted succulents
- Wine- or beer-bottle openers
- Potted herbs like rosemary and sage
- Mini bouquets of flowers
- Handmade soaps
- Favors for foodie weddings:
- Mini bottles of olive oil
- Locally sourced honey
- Mini bottles of homemade spice rub/spice mix
- Small bags of coffee beans from your favorite roaster
- Homemade vanilla extract
- Sachets of your favorite loose-leaf tea
- Handmade mini recipe books of your favorite family recipes
- Jars of homemade jam
- Locally made or homemade cookies
- Homemade Rice Krispie treats
- Jars of hot cocoa mix
- Miniature pies
- Your favorite chocolates or truffles
- Jars of homemade cookie ingredients
For more wedding favor suggestions, check out Minted’s 57 creative wedding favors your guests will actually want.
How can we display our wedding giftables? Sometimes giving out wedding favors too early can result in your guests misplacing them or awkwardly holding them throughout the remainder of your reception. If it makes sense that your guests collect them early, place them near the table numbers so they’ll be sure to grab them. If you’d rather they collect them later, put them on a side table somewhere noticeable before the exit, and make sure they can’t miss it by including a wedding sign advising them to take one.
If you’re in need of some display ideas, check these out:
- Place favors under guests’ seats.
- Place favors on guests’ tables, next to their place cards.
- Display escort card favors during the reception, on a table located near the entrance.
- Place favors in baskets or on shelves located near the entrance for guests to grab on the way in or way out.
- Go around to every table with your partner during the reception, thanking guests for coming and handing out favors.
- Include them at the dessert table so guests can take one as they select their dessert option.
- If you have younger guests, ask them to hand out favors at the end of the reception.
How many favors should we purchase for our wedding? This is a good question. The answer will vary based on what favors you decide to give out. Here are some basic guidelines:
- For pricier gifts, only include one for each family in attendance.
- For edible gifts, include one for each guest in attendance.
- For homemade gifts, include one for each guest in attendance.
- If you want to have one favor under each seat or at each place, plan to include one for each guest in attendance.
- If you want to keep favors in a central location for guests to pick up, plan to include enough for only about 85% of your guests, as some guests will inevitably miss them.
Can you combine escort cards and wedding favors into one deliverable? Yes, you can! In fact, we have some creative ideas sure to entertain your guests. If you pick the right kind of wedding favor, you can easily make them into beautifully unique escort cards. If you’re considering giving out homemade jars of honey or jam, include a custom favor label on the jar to make it double as an escort card. Thinking of giving out bags of tea or spices? Store them in decorative bags and label them with a matching wedding favor label.
How do I package my favors? After you’ve decided what kind of favors you want to give your guests, you need to determine how you want to package them up. Presentation is important, so to make sure you get it right, consider your options. Check out these favor packaging ideas we love, and remember to accessorize each one with a customized wedding favor sticker!
- Favor boxes: 2” x 2” square boxes, perfect for small gifts like candies or snacks.
- Dip-dyed pouch: A small dyed pouch, great for teas and coffees.
- See-through bags: Clear plastic bags, great for candy bars and other treats.
- Mason jars: Miniature glass jars are perfect for honey, jams, or pickled fruit.
- Glass tubes with a cork top: For homemade seasonings, these work as a great option.
- Gable boxes: Boxes with handles for use with small baked goods, candles, or other miscellaneous gifts.