THANK YOU CARDS TO MATCH YOUR WEDDING STYLE
Minted's wedding thank you cards are designed to match the rest of your wedding correspondence. Achieve an elevated presentation throughout when your thank you notes coordinate with your save the dates, wedding website, and invitations in one cohesive theme. Our designs are created exclusively for Minted by our community of independent designers from all over the world, which means that your wedding stationery is unique, design-forward, and personalized.
OUR ELEVATED TOUCHES
Minted's stylish wedding thank you cards are available in several different sizes, styles, colors, and price points. Add photos and text to personalize the cards so they feel uniquely you and express your gratitude.
- Flat card: A double-sided card featuring your photo or design on the front and a blank backing for you to write your personalized thank you message. Included are mailing envelopes and free recipient address printing. Cards are sized at 5.5" x 4.25" and can be arranged in a landscape or portrait format based on the picture you choose for the design.
- Starting at $1.48 each (for 100) for standard printing.
- Starting at $1.75 each (for 100) for foil-pressed printing.
- Fold-over: Our classic fold-over style card depicts your photo or design on the front of the card and is blank on the inside, which is perfect for writing a longer note of appreciation. Included are mailing envelopes and free recipient address printing. Cards are the same 5.5” x 4.25” dimensions.
- Starting at $1.83 each (for 100) for standard printing.
- Starting at $2.08 (for 100) for foil-pressed printing.
- Postcard: Our postcards feature your photo or design on the front, with space on the back for your thank you message, additional photo, and the recipient's address. Please note that because they are meant to be sent as postcards, mailing envelopes are not included. The postcards are sized at 4.25" x 5.5."
- Postcards start at $1.18 each (for 100) for standard printing.
WAYS TO MAKE YOUR THANK YOU STAND OUT
Fully express your gratitude to your guests by sending a beautiful correspondence that has been personalized to match your wedding style and theme. At Minted, we offer a myriad of ways to customize your wedding thank you notes:
- Add custom foil: Personalize your names and any text with our metallic foils for a luxurious touch. Minted's foil colors include gold, silver, rose gold, ice blue, black, and bronze. Give your kind words the shine they deserve!
- Adjust the color scheme: Quickly change the color arrangement on your card to match your wedding colors. Choose from unique colors like blush, pebble, dusty blue, and pumpkin to name a few.
- Choose stylish recipient address printing: Instead of handwriting everyone's mailing address on each envelope, Minted will address them for you, for free. Our address-printing is available in dozens of beautiful styles specifically designed to match your card so they are perfectly coordinated. Transfer the elegance of your correspondence on to the envelope.
- Mail your card in a colored envelope: Instead of classic white envelopes, send your card in a colorful envelope that leaves an impression. Minted envelopes are available in antique rose, grey mist, cloud blue, aubergine, spruce, black, navy, and charcoal.
OUR HELPFUL ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: When should we send our wedding thank you cards?
For all wedding gifts received prior to the actual ceremony, it is polite to send thank you notes two or three weeks after receiving your gift. This same rule applies to any gifts the couple may have received during an engagement party or bridal shower. Even if you verbally thanked gift-givers at these prior parties, it is still imperative that you follow up with a formal written note of appreciation.
For gifts received on your wedding day or gifted through a registry, it is best to send your thanks within three months. Recipients will understand that you may be busy with other commitments like the honeymoon, updating legal documents, or moving.
Question: Who gets a thank you card?
Write a card to everyone, even if they didn't give you a gift (more on this below). Expressing your gratitude to all of the people who made your wedding so special, regardless of what they did or did not give you, is what's important. Here's who you should send wedding thank you cards to:
- All guests that made it to your wedding. It doesn’t matter if they gifted you a present or not.
- All guests that were unable to be at the wedding but were still thoughtful enough to sen