GLOSS PRESS WEDDING INVITATIONS THAT SHIMMER
As you begin to plan your wedding, finding the right invitation is an important step in the process. Your wedding invitation sets the tone for your wedding and serves as the sneak peek into the future events in store. Looking for a unique card that will be sure to stand out when your recipients open your envelope? Our beautiful gloss press wedding invitations create a magical glow that will grab your guests’ attention and give your invites an extra touch of class.
Exclusive to Minted, this unique design styling creates a special look that your wedding guests may have never seen before. The gloss printing technique creates an effect similar to the reflection seen on the surface of a finely polished pearl. As light bounces off the gloss press, rainbow hues appear to form. Choosing a gloss press invitation will help you accomplish that truly one-of-a-kind look. Choose from hundreds of elevated and sophisticated designs utilizing this dramatic effect to compliment your wedding theme. Our pearl wedding invitations are designed by independent artists and printed on high-quality paper with a smooth cotton texture. Use our online editing tools to personalize the shape, colors, and text of your card design to make your dream invitation come to life.
REQUEST A FREE SAMPLE
It can be hard to picture just how your invitation will look, specially printed in this unique technique, without being able to experience it for yourself in person. In order to make sure you really love your design before purchasing, you can order a sample invitation that will be delivered directly to you. By ordering a sample invitation you will be able to see the shimmer of this printing technique in person, to hold it in your hands, and touch it for yourself before deciding on your final invitation. Once you have browsed our assortment of designs and have an idea of which card you might like, you can request a free sample of any design. After you receive your free sample, you’ll be able to fully experience the charm and quality of the gloss press printing technique for yourself. Then you can order your pearl wedding invitations with full confidence that it’s a design you truly love.
UPLEVELED QUALITY AND DESIGN
Here at Minted, we pride ourselves on our excellent paper, superb printing quality, and one-of-a-kind creative designs. We partner with Mohak, a family-owned company that has been in the business of making paper for over 100 years. As your guests handle your unique wedding invitations, they will truly feel the quality of our paper products. Over the years our printers have perfected a variety of printing techniques including flat press, foil press, and letterpress while also continuing to innovate with new techniques like gloss press.
In addition to our evolved printing techniques, we also offer a wide selection of different paper types to choose from. Our smooth signature paper and signature paper are both a creamy cotton texture that has been crafted from the finest, luxe stocks. For an extra shimmery look, our pearlescent paper adds a beautiful glow to the surface of your card. Our 100% recycled paper is a great eco-friendly option that has a smooth, matte finish. Finally, if you’re looking for an even more luxurious look and feel, try our DoubleThick and TripleThick™ paper to add some noticeable density to your correspondence.
Lastly, our unique wedding invitation designs are sourced from independent artists from around the world, making our selection unusual and diverse. Designs are crowdsourced through monthly design challenges where artists submit their work and then the public has the chance to vote on their favorites to pick the winning designs. These year-round design challenges ensure designs are constantly refreshed and on-trend.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR INVITATION
Our standard pearl wedding invitations are sized as a 5” x 7” flat card. Depending on how many guests you will be inviting, you can easily adjust the number of cards you order. You can also customize various parts of the design to match your preferences, including:
- Style/Theme: A good starting point for narrowing down the look of your gloss press wedding invitations is to use our search filters at the top of this page. You can browse through our designs by filtering by theme and seeing which style you prefer. No matter what type of invitation you prefer, we have a card to fit your style. Some options for themes include classic and formal, rustic, modern, botanical, bold and typographical, painterly, and vintage.
- Colors: Some of our designs are available in different colors, but pairing this printing effect with a white background is often the most effective option for accentuating the gloss press technique. Invitations with a white background help the pearl gloss to better stand out and makes the shimmer more noticeable to the eye.
- Text: Adjust the text of your invitation, including the font styling, size, positioning, and color to match your wedding theme. Our online editing tools are very user-friendly. You’ll be able to quickly update text templates to reflect all your personal wedding details and see those updates previewed on your invitation design immediately. Need some additional room? Add text to the back of your card in a number of stylish ways. If your invitation design only features borders or artistic elements in gloss press, you can further personalize certain text elements to appear in gloss press as well. Apply this pearl glow effect to important details like the names of the wedding couple, venue location, and dates!
- Card Shape: Depending on which look you prefer, you can choose from gloss press wedding invitations that have flat edges, curved corners, and waved edges.
- Back Of Card Styling: If you want some extra room to work with, adding details to the back of your card gives you double the real estate to customize on your stationery. You can personalize the back of your card to be plain, patterned, include imagery, or highlight additional text. We provide over 10 artistically arranged templates to choose from! Some unique options include featuring a beautiful watercolor map of where your wedding will take place or adding a collection of photos of you and your future spouse with your own touching captions.
- Envelope Color: Once you have your card all finalized, it’s time to pick out an envelope to go with it. When it comes to picking an envelope color, we have a wide variety of color options to make your invitation even more unique and creative. Our color options include white, speckletone kraft, silver, black, blush, grey mist, aubergine, and cloud blue among various others. You can pick an envelope color that coordinates with your invitations or choose one that is a bold contrast.
- Recipient Addressing: To elevate the look of your envelope even more, you can add a professionally printed design or address that matches the look of your card. This detail adds extra elegance and makes your invitations look well coordinated. Adding this free styling service is easy! After choosing a design and envelope, simply select “Printed Recipient Addressing” and upload your guests’ addresses into your Minted digital address book. We will then print each guest’s address on your envelopes and include them in your invitation order.
- Envelope Liner: Adding a stylish envelope liner is a perfect finishing touch for your wedding envelopes that will truly set them apart. Select a liner look that plays to the location or theme of your reception.
HAVE AN INVITATION CREATED FROM SCRATCH
We understand how important it is to find the perfect invitation to announce your special day. Choosing a unique printing technique like a gloss press invitation will be sure to impress your guests. If you have envisioned a specific look that you aren’t really finding in our assortment options, we are here to make your dreams come true! We encourage you to explore our design services offerings. We will pair you with one of our experienced designers to pick custom colors, create an illustration, add an icon, or include other details to make your invitations extra special. All you have to do is fill out a short design questionnaire, specify any custom looks you had in mind, and provide some inspiration for what you’d like your invitations to look like. Then our team of artists will create a custom invitation based on your direction. Once you have your truly unique wedding invitations finalized, you can browse coordinating day-of stationery to complete your look including table numbers, programs, place cards, and menus.