A SENTIMENTAL HEART COLLAGE STYLED FROM YOUR PHOTOS
Personalize a beautiful heart collage with photos of loved ones that you can enjoy for years to come. Our easy-to-use editing tools and templates allow you to upload up to 30 personal images featuring wedding photos, newborn pictures, family reunion photos, or anything else you can think of. Easily manipulate our heart photo collage template to arrange pictures in the order you prefer. You will be pleasantly surprised to see you can create a beautiful handmade work of custom photo art in as few as 20 minutes! Your creativity options don’t stop there. We offer six different collage styling formats to choose from ranging from designs that allow you to add captions, include metallic foil elements, or adjust background colors. Whether you are gifting for an anniversary, mother's day, the holidays, or decorating your own walls, this personalized and framed work of art is a perfect choice. There is no better way to create a chic and sentimental photo print than with the Heart Snapshot Mix® from Minted.
HOW TO FINALIZE YOUR DESIGN
Don’t fret, we make creating your photo arrangement a breeze! You don’t need to be a graphic designer or have a background in digital illustration. Skip downloading any special photo editing tools and software. On Minted, simply upload your images and let our templates do the styling work for you. With the click of a mouse, you can select colors, add text, and finalize your work of art to be sent to the printers! Let us now take a closer look at the steps involved in creating your very own heart-shaped picture collage.
Step 1: Pick a style. We have six different collage styles that can be personalized with your photos. Those styles include:
- Classic - Our original and fan-favorite styling option. All your photos are printed in vibrant color and arranged on a white background, which focuses the user’s eye on the images themselves. Simple yet elegant.
- Captioned - Add fun and clever captions to a selection of your photos to highlight a memorable quote, preserve a date, or record the names of all people pictured in a photo. Not only do we allow you to draft your own custom text, but we also provide you with options to change the font styling and size. You can also drag a text box around in the template to align it with certain desirable images in your collage.
- Filter - When you upload your 30 images, we will apply one of three filters to all the images to give your photo arrangement an artistically uniform look. Sometimes a collection of 30 images featuring countless colors can cause a sensory overload on the eyes. Apply a filter like black-and-white, blush, or rainbow sherbert to your images to see if you prefer this look. When the rainbow sherbet filter is applied, images at the top of your collage are tinted with a soft red, and the tinting changes through ROYGBIV as your eye progresses down the design. We love this filter for a wall hanging in a nursery or children’s room.
- Foil-Pressed Classic - Add a layer of depth and luxe presentation to your photo arrangement with this design style that highlights 8 of your 30 images with metallic foil. Choose which images glow in either gold, silver, or rose gold foil. While it is hard to replicate the look of the effect of the shimmering metallic foil online, rest assured that once the framed art arrives, you will be happy with the prestigious glow that is achieved.
- Hues - Pick a background color to sit behind your arrangement of pictures. Rather than a white background, filter between warm grey, navy blue, powder pink, mint, and evergreen. If you are gifting this wall art to a friend or family member, perhaps they have a favorite color or a room’s wall color that one of these color options would pair nicely with.
Step 2: Pick a size. How large would you like your photo collection to be printed? We let you call the shots! Whether you prefer a statement piece to hang over the fireplace or a smaller bedside option to sit on a nightstand, we have got you covered. Choose from 6 sizing options, all square in orientation, ranging from our smallest option at 8" x 8" up to our largest option 44" x 44". Our 8" x 8" collage starts at $29 unframed, or $48 framed.
Step 3: Choose a frame. We provide you with 17 total frame options to choose from that differ in materials, color, and overall look. For starters, you can always choose to have your collage mailed unframed if you prefer, but Minted is here to help you preserve your work of art for decades to come if you do indeed want us to frame it. Make selections from hand-carved natural wood options made from mango wood, reclaimed from old barn wood, distressed to look aged, or stained to add character. We also offer chic metal frames finished in silver or copper.
Step 4: Upload images. Use our intuitive online tools to upload each of your personal photos to our design template. Simply click on one of the 30 image placeholders in the template and upload the picture you wish to feature in that exact location. Once all images have been uploaded, you will see a visual representation of your final arrangement.
Step 5: Add text (optional). If you selected a Heart Snapshot Mix® that includes text or captions, you will see the option to edit text. Select a text box and input your specified verbiage to see it reflected in your design.
And there you have it! In five simple steps, you can create a custom photo arrangement ready to hang on the wall. Add the completed design to your online shopping cart on Minted and proceed to check out to have it printed and mailed to the address of your choosing! If you have any questions during the creation process, feel free to use our online chat tool or send a message to our team of design associates. You can always save your design and return to it later to make edits or complete the purchase.