MINTED MAKES WEDDING SIGNAGE BEAUTIFUL
There was a time when wedding direction signs were an afterthought, but with our collection of signs, you can dream big. Our options are printed in three different sizes (11” x 14”, 16” x 20”, and 24” x 18”) and can be personalized to feature details to guide guests to the dance floor, restroom, ceremony location, or even to find the venue from the road. With beautiful directional signs strategically placed throughout your venue, guests will easily flow from one place to the next. We have plenty of one-of-a-kind designs to choose from to match your wedding theme and venue aesthetic.
PERSONALIZE AN ASSORTMENT OF DIRECTION SIGNS THROUGH OUR ONLINE TOOLS
Using our easy-to-use online editing tool, select one of the three available sign sizes and then have fun adjusting the colors, font styling, and messaging. You can select whether you’d like a portrait or landscape layout, round or square edges, and the thickness of the cardstock. From there, preview the final look before placing your order and opt to print just one sign or opt for duplicates, depending on what your wedding venue calls for. Create custom signs for:
- Road Directions to Venue: If your venue is slightly off the beaten path, it is a good idea to have a sign or two pointing guests toward the venue. A roadside sign could say something like “The Smith Wedding Is This Way” and if the path is relatively long to get there, you could create additional signs that say things like “Almost there!” and one that points to parking. Chat with the venue manager to see if they recommend specific directional signage to assist your guests.
- Where Ceremony Will be Held: As guests arrive, they may be signing the guest book and mingling with fellow guests they haven’t seen in quite some time. It is important that there are prominent ceremony signs pointing in the direction of the ceremony site. This is particularly important if your venue is large and the ceremony site is quite far from the entrance, such as a rustic barn wedding where guests enter through the barn and the ceremony is held out in a meadow.
- Location of Bar/Cocktail Hour: Typically the cocktail hour is hosted toward the beginning of a reception after the couple has tied the knot. Having signature cocktails and a creatively set up bar is all the rage, so make sure to elevate the experience further by creating a sign to direct traffic to your cocktail hour or bar. You may even want to hint at the specialty drinks that are being served.
- Restroom Directions: Chances are your guests haven’t visited your venue before, and you don’t want them getting lost looking for the restroom. You may want to have a couple of wedding directional signs so they can easily find their way when nature calls.
- Location of Reception/Dance Floor: Once the ceremony is over, it’s important to have wedding reception direction signs pointing people toward the next phase of the event. It will help make the transition smooth after the bridal party walks down the aisle and guests meander out. Have a few reception signs trickling along the way to guide people, depending on how far the wedding ceremony is from the reception and dance floor. And if you need help with that pesky seating chart, Minted has a how-to guide for you.
CREATIVE OPTIONS FOR DISPLAY
Wedding decor is all about the details, and that includes the finishing touches on your signage. Think outside the box on how you may want to display the signs at your wedding so that they’re not only helpful but artistic.
- Yard Sign: Elegantly attach our cardstock directional signs to a post, yardstick, or artistic piece of metal. Another option is to bypass sticking it in the ground and beautifully frame the sign and lean it up against a tree or post.
- Easel: Add height to your directions and prop them up on an easel that complements the colors of your sign. Add greenery or flowers around the sign if desired. Chat with your florist on possible looks.
- Resting Inside a Frame: Frame your wedding direction signs in a style that matches the decor of your wedding, whether that is rustic, bohemian, modern, etc. This adds a beautiful touch.
- Hang From a Tree: It is always encouraged to use nature and the elements around you when decorating, and wedding direction signs are no exception! Use ribbon or twine to hang wedding reception direction signs and other wedding signage.
ACHIEVE A PROFESSIONAL LOOK TO YOUR EVENT
Minted is here to help you easily achieve a sophisticated look for your wedding–and have fun doing it! We have welcome signs, menu cards, seating charts, table signs, and more that can all follow the same design patterns and theme for a coordinated look. You have the freedom to customize and personalize each order to your heart’s content.