WEDDING TABLE NUMBERS TO MATCH YOUR CELEBRATION STYLE
Help guests find their seats at the reception with beautiful wedding table numbers from Minted. Wedding table cards are a small detail but a very important element to every wedding. Usually displayed at the center of each dinner table, these cards should clearly indicate the table number so guests can easily find their table as they enter the wedding reception.
CHIC WEDDING DECOR DESIGNED BY INDEPENDENT ARTISTS
Set a stunning reception table with Minted's unique collection of table number cards, which always come with free table-name and number printing. Our designs have been created exclusively for Minted by our community of independent artists. They are designed to match our stylish wedding invitation offerings, so you can create a cohesive wedding stationery look for your guests.
Our wedding table numbers are sized at 5" x 7" and are available in hundreds of designs, styles, and colors. They can be purchased for the specific number of reception tables you will be having (with a minimum purchase of five). Prices start at $2 each (for 10) if opting for standard printing. Foil-pressed and gloss-pressed designs start at $3.70 each (for 10).
Once you have a pattern and design finalized, have your table cards printed on a variety of luxe paper options. Look at the options Minted provides:
- Signature: Our signature paper stock is thick and luxurious, with an off-white hue and smooth cotton texture (130 lb., 19.3 point thickness).
- Pearlescent: If you'd like to add a pretty shimmer to your table cards, this is a perfect choice (110 lb., 14.5 point thickness).
- Recycled: A great option if you're trying to be as eco-friendly as possible with your wedding decisions. Our recycled paper is FSC-certified, manufactured using wind power, and is made using 100% post-consumer recycled materials. The paper stock is thick, with a smooth and matte feel and finish (160 lb., 17.5 point thickness).
- DoubleThick: If you're looking for a heavier paper stock (the thicker the paper stock, the better your table number cards will stand upright), then our DoubleThick paper is a great option. It's made extra thick by fusing two layers of paper together (240 lb., 35 point thickness).
- Luxe Museum Board: Our thickest paper option, our Luxe Museum Board paper is so thick and luxurious, you won't be able to bend or crease the card (360 lb., 54 point thickness).