CONSIDER FLOWER WALL ART TO BRIGHTEN YOUR WALLS
Hang artwork that radiates natural beauty with flower art. Bring the lovely charm of your garden or passion for roses and tulips to the decor of your home through beautiful and colorful floral wall art. Whether you’re creating a bouquet from your garden or with flowers from your local flower shop, many homeowners love to place a fresh bouquet of flowers on the kitchen countertop, living room coffee table, or in the bathroom as a special touch. In addition to these seasonal touches around the home, complete a floral theme by featuring watercolor paintings of wildflower meadows, oil prints of a European rose garden, or a whimsical sketch of dandelions blowing in the wind on the wall. Minted’s collection of original handmade artwork is frequently refreshed, as independent artists submit their work from around the world. Each new artist is welcomed into the fold and applicable art is added to our different collections, including this one.
WHO ARE THESE FLOWER ARTISTS FEATURED?
Great question! All of Minted’s art is created by independent artists from all 50 states and over 100 countries. When artists join Minted, they set up their own virtual storefronts on our site so you can see the art they have created, learn more about who they are, see photos of their studio, and learn about what inspires them. Selecting wall decor for your home is a personal experience, so forming a connection with the artist and the artwork you purchase will make it that much more special. And, if you don’t find exactly what you’re looking for in our assortment of flower art prints, you can check out Minted’s full fine art collection for thousands of other options. A portion of each sale goes back to the contributing artist, which helps fuel continued creativity.
A VARIETY OF TECHNIQUES AND MEDIUMS ON DISPLAY
Part of what makes our floral art so special is the diversity of techniques our artists use to create eye-catching displays. It is because they use so many different techniques and have such diversified skill sets that we are able to offer one-of-a-kind botanical artwork, found nowhere else online. Below we have outlined a few popular styles you consider for your floral prints:
- Paintings: If you appreciate the brushstrokes of a paintbrush, look through both whimsical and modern painting selections created with watercolor or oil techniques. Choose from pieces that celebrate vibrant peonies in a vase, a lone eucalyptus branch, or blooming pastel roses. If you’re particularly taken by watercolor paintings, shop our complete assortment of watercolor art from independent artists.
- Hand Sketches: For a more dainty, minimalist look, consider artwork that is hand-drawn. Select a beautiful illustration of roses and other flowers depicted in a deep red, blue, and sage green. Or consider a sketch detailing the intricacies of a monstera leaf or ruffly petals of a magnolia.
- Graphic art: Find beauty through techniques that utilize modern technology and computer-assisted graphic design. While some arrangements are composed with paintbrushes or pencils, others are pieced together with the strategic click of the mouse. For fans of this art styling, you may also enjoy our complete collection of mixed media and collage art, where artists experiment with combining multiple techniques and mediums into one original piece.
- Photography: We have a special group of artists that are drawn to the camera’s lens and focus primarily on fine art photography. Not only can you find stunning photography of roses, sunflowers, tulips, and wildflowers, but you can also celebrate images of your own flower beds by commissioning an artist to create an original piece just for you! Or, you could create a framed collage or photo arrangement after personalizing one of our chic arrangement options.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR FLOWER ART DECOR
Once you’ve selected your flower wall art, there are a variety of ways for you to customize the final result. First, Minted offers a variety of sizes so you can select the perfect size for your space. Depending on the orientation and dimensions of the original work, sizes vary from 5” x 7” all the way up to 48” x 70”. Don’t forget that some of our prints are sold in a square arrangement.
You can also opt to have your selection printed on superb art paper or on canvas, both of which can be framed. Our framing options are made up of selections featuring rich black wood, sustainable mango wood, reclaimed barn wood, or even metal options brushed with matte finishes. Once you have selected all the finishing touches for your limited edition piece of artwork, your shipment should arrive at your doorstep in about two weeks, but you can rush shipment to about a week if you’re gifting for a special occasion or the holidays.
ADDITIONAL FLORAL DESIGN OPTIONS FOR YOUR HOME
Once you’ve selected beautiful flower art for your home, you can pair it with other stylish home decor options to tie everything seamlessly together. Consider some of the below ideas:
- Wall Murals: Minted has a beautiful collection of wall murals that can be the perfect accent to a wall that needs a little extra love. Add a splash of color to a kids room, nursery, or living room that features floral design elements. We have all heard about spring cleaning, but how about experimenting with some spring redecorating and styling this year?
- Table Linens and Napkins: Add subtle accents to your flower art with complementing table linens and party-perfect napkin sets. Patterns for both include their own florals, but also plenty of patterns that play off florals for an artsy and stylish vibe.
- Pillows: Accent pillows add an easy and cozy addition to any living room couch or kitchen nook. Select pillows that pull out colors from your selected flower art print, and select a size that’s best for your furniture.
- Lampshades: Minted’s lampshades are some of the most unique available online and with so many designs, they will make a statement that ties in perfectly with your botanical wall art.