CELEBRATE THE FAMILY ADDITION WITH MINTED’S BABY SPRINKLE INVITATIONS
A baby shower is typically held to celebrate a mother’s first baby, whereas a baby sprinkle is held to celebrate child number two, three, or higher. And while a mom may feel like hosting a sprinkle is going a little overboard, there is no reason why the welcoming of a second or third child is any less celebratory than the first. Sprinkles can certainly be more casual, with more loosely structured games and a shorter timeline, but still just as effective at building excitement for the arrival of a newborn. Plus, you can include some of the older brothers and sisters in the party planning and execution! Minted offers cute, handcrafted baby sprinkle invitations that are fun to peruse, personalize, and send out. They’re perfect for a new baby boy, girl, or gender-neutral sprinkle if you are hosting a sprinkle that is a gender-reveal theme.
CUTE BABY SPRINKLE SHOWER THEMES
If you feel fresh out of baby-themed party ideas, have no fear! It’s easy to feel like you’ve used your top ideas, party games, and decor for the first baby shower, but we have some ideas to make baby sprinkles for baby two onward just as fun. Here are some adorable sprinkle baby shower invitations that can inspire your party theme:
- Rain/Clouds: If you want to play up the “sprinkle” concept, use invitation designs that indicate just that! Choose invites with images of clouds, rain, umbrellas, and rainbows that are colorful and festive. These could be perfect for baby boy sprinkle invitations.
- Candy Sprinkles: Say hello to a play on words! Mail sprinkle party invitations that feature candy sprinkles raining down or doughnuts and cookies topped with multi-color sprinkles. The best part is, you can serve these same tasty items at the party itself. Add some foil press to the invitations to really make them shine. Consider this idea as a fun option for baby girl sprinkle invitations, as she will no-doubt become the new family “sweetie pie.”
- Play Up the Number “2”: Select sprinkle invites that draw attention to the fact that this is baby number two, three, or four. Continue to shine the spotlight on their birth rank by purchasing a few mylar balloons to use as decor that showcases the same number. The balloons would also make a great backdrop for a virtual celebration. Check out some of our dedicated virtual baby shower invitations, in case you’re thinking about hosting a socially distanced event.
ORIGINAL DESIGNS FROM TALENTED ARTISTS
Minted’s community of artists is made up of talented individuals from all 50 states and many countries around the world, all differing in technique and in training. Contributing artists range from self-taught enthusiasts to Ph.D. art students, all of which help keep our designs fresh and unique. Through regularly hosted online design contests, artists submit their original designs, the public votes on their favorite submissions, and we print the best sprinkle baby shower invitations. A portion of each sale goes back to the contributing artist. We have found that this process yields the most creative and inspiring designs.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR SPRINKLE INVITES
Unlike a pre-packaged box of cards you might pick up at the store, Minted’s invites are customizable to the look and feel of the shower you’re putting together. You can personalize the look, colors, text, and even how many cards you decide to order. Take a look at some of the other easy ways you can customize your invite:
- Size: Many of our designs can be purchased as a flat 5” x 7” card with an envelope, or a more affordable 4.25” x 6” postcard. If you are planning to keep the expenses at a minimum for the sprinkle, maybe you opt for the postcard option. You will also save on postage (stamps are $0.35).
- Shape: Add some cute definition to the cut of your card. Wavy framed edges can indicate a whimsical nature while rounded edges might be a nod to something more casual. Choose a shape that best fits the design and look of the party you’re planning.
- Custom Text: Have fun choosing a font, size, and custom colors. Once you’ve done that, be sure to include the key details for a baby sprinkle invite, which include who the shower is honoring, the day/date/time of the party, party address, how to RSVP, and a link to the registry if there is one. If it’s a surprise, make sure to note that on the invitation. If it’s a gender reveal baby sprinkle, it’s fun to note that so guests can get excited for the reveal with you.
- Enhanced Card Backing: Use the back of the card as a spot for additional engaging information. Include pregnancy photos, sprinkle details, info regarding a book registry, and