AVOID DESIGN CLUTTER WITH ELEGANT WEDDING ENCLOSURE CARDS
Wedding invitations are meant to be beautiful, but sometimes there are just too many details to fit on one article of stationery. A wedding enclosure card can help convey supplemental event details for your guests in a sophisticated style. There are a variety of ways you can feature enclosure cards. Some ideas include song request cards, directions cards, accommodation cards, and wedding website cards. If you are having an intimate ceremony and a larger reception, it can be a good idea to include ceremony invitation inserts for those guests who are invited. Match your wedding invitation inserts seamlessly to the rest of your wedding suite, or choose a complementing style. Need a custom insert design? Our team of designers can help you create a card specific to your event from scratch, like a custom hand-drawn map.
Weddings can be complicated and Minted’s enclosure cards can help provide needed clarity. Whether your wedding is on a remote beach or at a grand city venue, wedding enclosure cards are the best way to provide your guests with a pocket-sized insert on everything they need to know when it comes to arriving at your venue and preparing for the day. Having a black-tie wedding or a backyard garden soiree? We have aligned design themes that can let your guests know the appropriate attire for your special event. Our inserts are an elevated option for providing more of the important details to your guests without taking away from the beauty of the invitation. They can be added to any invitation suite and paired to fit perfectly with your RSVP cards.
Leverage our enclosure designs to provide added details on wedding elements of your choosing. Highlight the proposal story, share a timeline of your love journey, provide details on how to access your wedding website, or provide recommendations on tourist activities near your wedding venue. Let your creative mind guide you on how best to use our design templates.
STYLED TO FIT YOUR THEME
Traditionally enclosure cards are a smaller size than the primary wedding invitations they accompany. They serve as a pocket-sized cheat sheet on everything your guests will need to know on the day of the wedding. Our Minted enclosures are sized at 4.25” x 5.5”. Use our online design tools to personalize the front and back of this flat card to include any wedding information you wish to highlight. Whether you’re going for a modern or classic feel at your wedding, a beachy bohemian vibe, or a botanical garden-inspired look, Minted has a design for your theme. Simply click on our “style” filter at the top of the page to sort designs by the style of your choice.
Hand-pressed foil text can be added to any card design to bring a reflective shine to your correspondence. Choose from foil colors like bronze, ice blue, gold, and so many more. If foil isn’t the look you are shooting for, experiment with varying pre-paired color combinations to see how your design is transformed. Customize your order by the number of guests attending your wedding. A minimum order starts at 25 cards and goes up in increments of 10 to accommodate your guest list.
MINTED’S DESIGN EXCELLENCE
Make it extra special with Minted’s collection of one-of-a-kind designs! Choose from Minted’s assortment of unique and beautiful designs sourced from our community of independent artists from around the world. We source our designs based on public opinion and feedback. That’s right, Minted hosts design challenges where independent artists submit their work. Then, Minted customers vote on their favorite designs and we sell the winners. When a design is purchased, that artist receives a commission from every sale, allowing independent artists to grow their business while being a part of an artist community. Because our network of artists have a wide variety of artistic backgrounds and training, we find that our selection of designs are infinitely diverse.
ACHIEVE A PERSONALIZED LOOK
We know your wedding day is special and unique to you. That’s why Minted makes it possible to make every design detail truly yours! Each Minted design is customizable to correspond with your desired wedding look. Alter our wedding stationery to highlight a special hue, custom font, or themed imagery like a custom monogram. Minted provides our customers with the customization tools they need to easily transform our designs in minutes. Take a look below at some of the elements you can personalize:
- Card Orientation - Select from portrait and landscape-oriented designs. Make sure the alignment matches the rest of your wedding day correspondence.
- Card Shape - A rectangle card is the more traditional look, but why restrict your creativity? Choose from curved edges, an oval-shaped card, and so much more.
- Color Selection - With unusually chic colors like fruitcake, mulberry, fig, and pewter to choose from, you can guarantee a classy color combination for your mailer. Our foil-pressed designs can also be toggled between beautiful metallic hues.
- Text Manipulation - Font styling, sizings, and placement can help achieve various desired effects for the reader. Experiment with different fonts to quickly see how your enclosure card transforms.
- Styled Card Backing - Leave no rock unturned. Compose text to be printed on the back of your card or dress it up with colorful design elements that compliment your primary wedding invitation.
- Select Your Card Stock - Add a subtle shimmer to your design or go the eco-friendly route with a variety of paper options to select from.
INFORMATION TO SHARE IN YOUR CARDS
As we have already mentioned, there are a variety of functions an enclosure card can serve. We have broken out some of the more traditional uses below, but feel free to think outside the box!
- Dresscode: Wedding enclosure cards are perfect for letting your guests know what to wear. Whether your wedding is a barefoot beach extravaganza or black-tie fancy bash, let guests know ahead of time what attire will be suitable for your affair.
- Accommodations & Directions: Some venues are hard to find, so give your guests tips on how to get there, parking details, and/or shuttle information from nearby accommodations. Leverage enclosure cards to include the wedding couple’s recommendations on the best places to stay. You may have even secured some room blocks or discounted pricing that your guests would appreciate learning about.
- Travel Suggestions: If you are hosting a destination wedding, there is a good chance some of your guests are going to pair a vacation onto the front or end of your wedding. Share some tips on tours to take, museums to visit, or restaurants to dine at that are wedding-couple-recommended.
- Wedding Activity Schedule: It is not uncommon for weddings to have multiple days of sponsored events. From rehearsal dinners, family wine tastings, and reception parties to day-after brunches, make sure your guests know the full weekend agenda.
- Request Feedback: Don’t have too many extra details to include? Use your wedding enclosure card to get feedback from your guests. Ask guests for song requests, favorite memories, or cocktail ideas to help inspire your special day. Or, ask your guests to write their best wishes or advice for the wedding couple to save as a special keepsake from each guest. They can send it to you with their RSVP card.
- Wedding Website: Direct guests to your custom wedding website where they can learn more about your engagement story, see a photo library of the happy couple, and discover the guest registry.