MINTED’S WEDDING SIGNS HELP CREATE A FLAWLESS CELEBRATION
At a wedding, little things don’t go unnoticed. In fact, they are celebrated as beautiful touches. Those details include table centerpieces, themed decor, and signage throughout the venue. When done thoughtfully, all of these elements can carry the wedding couple’s theme forward elegantly.
You might be asking yourself, “are wedding signs necessary?” Wedding signage helps your guests enjoy your wedding while gently guiding them through your celebration with clear guidance on what to do, enjoy, and see before and after you say “I do.” To create the ultimate end-to-end experience, leverage Minted’s one-of-a-kind sign designs, custom production, and superb paper stock, and order your custom wedding signs designed by talented independent artists. Customize anything from welcome signs to menu signs with easy-to-use online tools and customization.
WHAT SIGNS ARE NEEDED FOR A WEDDING?
Every wedding is unique and the theme, size, and venue can play a big role in determining what signs (and how many) should be ordered to create your desired look. Luckily, Minted has wedding signs for sale in à la carte fashion so you can order exactly what you need. And if you’re having a small wedding, we even have micro wedding packages for intimate weddings under 50 guests. Here are some signs you may need at your wedding:
- Welcome Signs: When guests arrive at your venue, it’s sweet to start the event off by welcoming them with a beautiful sign created by one of Minted’s independent artists. Our welcome signs can be purchased in a number of styles (ranging from rustic to classic) and three different sizes, which include 11” x 14”, 16” x 20”, and 18” x 24”. We also offer landscape-oriented and portrait-oriented options. Be sure to read through our complete article on what information to include on your wedding welcome sign and different unique ways to display it.
- Seating Charts: After you’ve selected your welcome sign, find a seating chart in the same theme, or choose something complementary if that’s more your style. Seating charts come in two sizes – 16” x 20” and 18” x 24”. There are numerous strategies for creating your seating chart and deciding which guests will be paired together. Review our guide for extra insight.
- Direction Signs: In order to make the guest experience as fluid as possible, brainstorm the different directions you can provide. It may make sense to point out where the bathroom, bar, or dance floor is located. You may even want to walk the venue to make sure you haven’t missed anything, and that your arrows (if applicable) are pointed in the right direction on your designs. Direction signs are available in 11” x 14”, 16” x 20”, and 18” x 24”.
- Table Signs: These smaller wedding signs are versatile and fun. They can easily be placed on a table or counter to inform guests of key information without taking up too much space. Let your imagination run wild on what details are featured on each sign. Create designs indicating where to put gifts and cards, where desserts are located, encouraging guests to take a party favor, requesting attendees to sign the guest book, and so much more. Table signs come in three sizes: 5" x 7", 8" x 10", and 11" x 14".
- Menu Signs: These versatile signs can be used to inform guests of the dining options available at your reception. Create menu signs that review a la carte meal selections, outline the buffet dining options, summarize the cocktail menu, and tease at the dessert offerings. Available in three sizes (5" x 7", 8" x 10", and 11" x 14”), these menu signs can be presented in beautiful frames or propped up with place card holders.
- Schedule Signs: Use wedding signs that lay out the schedule of your special day to keep guests organized and informed. Guests will appreciate the reminder of when the ceremony begins, what time dinner starts, and when the cake-cutting will be so they can watch. Our schedule signs come in three sizes: 11" x 14", 16" x 20", and 18" x 24". Frame the sign as a memento to remind you of the sequence of events on your wedding night.
- Signs for the Bride/Groom: During your wedding day, it can be a beautiful (and organizational) touch to decorate the seats where the bride and groom will sit. You can also create door signs that indicate which room is the bridal suite, groom’s quarters, etc. These beautiful signs on chairs and doorknobs are elegant details your wedding photographer will want to capture. Chair signs come in 2.5” x 7” and 5” x 7” and door signs are available in 2.5” x 7”.
ACHIEVE A SEAMLESS WEDDING LOOK
Regardless of the theme or color scheme of your wedding, Minted’s designs are so varied you are sure to find one that fits in with the overall look and feel of the day. All of our designs are created by independent artists and vary from botanical, minimalist, modern, rustic, and everything in between. We provide you with countless options and tools to achieve a professional balanced look across your wedding invitations, save the date cards, signage, thank you cards, and overall wedding decor. Adjust color schemes and wording easily on all our product offerings to match your vision.
WEDDING SIGNAGE SIZING
People often ask, “what sizes are wedding signs?” Again there is no perfect size, and it all depends on your wedding venue and desired aesthetic. For this reason, Minted offers a variety of sizes to select from. Large or small, landscape or portrait, one sign or six signs, you can customize your purchase exactly as you see fit. Our assortment of signage options include 2” x 5”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, 11” x 14”, 16” x 20”, 18” x 24.”
UNIQUE OPTIONS FOR DISPLAYING YOUR SIGNS
As you shop for the perfect messaging, it is important to have a vision regarding how your signage will be displayed at your reception. This could influence what designs and sizes you end up purchasing. Below we have organized a few ideas.
- Easel: Position your seating chart right outside the dining area for guests to review. Prop your welcome sign on a beautiful easel as guests walk into the venue. Or, display the signature cocktail list on the countertop near the bar.
- Picture Frames: Select picture frames that go with your wedding theme and use them throughout the venue to guide guests through the experience. The styling of the frames can also play into your decor theme. A wooden frame with brass inlay could bring a countryside theme forward while a chic leather frame could complement a more modern city wedding.
- Hanging from Ribbon: Allow your signage to take life and gently blow in the wind. Choose to hang printed pieces from a tree, doorway, fence, or other natural elements. Ribbon is also perfect for hanging chair signs and door signs.
- Place Holders: Use place holders to hold the name cards for each seat at a table or to hold the table number elevated above the centerpiece so each guest can find their way to their assigned table. There are plenty of unique place holders you can purchase or craft to amplify your decor.
- Stuffed in Centerpieces: If you have hired a florist for your wedding, explore how they may be able to weave your wedding signs into centerpieces or other decorative floral arrangements.