Written by Kersey Campbell of And We Play
If you’re looking for a fun holiday activity to keep your kiddos busy, they’ll love this fun reindeer mask craft. It’s really easy to make and you probably already have all of the supplies to make it around the house. That’s what I call a win-win craft.
Click through for the download and instructions…
• Download: Reindeer Mask Template
• White card stock
• Pom pom
1. Download and print the reindeer mask template color with crayons.
2. Cut out the mask using scissors.
3. Grab your tape and tape the straw onto the back of the mask.
4. Now, use the glue to add your pom-pom nose and you’re done!