EVERY WELL-PLANED PARTY DESERVES MEMORABLE INVITES
We don’t have to tell you 2020 has been a strange year. And while parties may look different this holiday season, we know many aren’t being put on hold but are being held in different ways. Whether it’s a virtual office party or an outdoor gathering with a bubble of close friends, it’s still necessary to send out holiday party invitations. With over 350 designs, Minted has a wide assortment of unique invitations for a Christmas party, Thanksgiving gathering, Halloween party, New Year’s celebration, and more. Minted’s invites can be personalized and dropped in the mail to boost anticipation for your event!
INVITATIONS FOR EVERY OCCASION
Whether you’re hosting an online party or one that’s in-person, pulling together the details and creative touches is a lot of work. Luckily, Minted has a collection of holiday party invitations that you can quickly and easily choose from and customize so that right out the gate, it’s clear your party will be one to remember.
- Christmas/Holiday: Our Christmas party invitations come in many shapes, sizes, and designs to fit different forms of parties - whether it is an ugly sweater party, white elephant exchange, office party, cookie decorating gathering, cocktail party, or extended family get together. These designs bring to life the intention behind your Christmas party fun with festive artwork like candy canes, Christmas trees, holly branches, reindeer, Christmas wreaths, and more. Oftentimes a Christmas party is the perfect way to end the year on the right foot, so why not send a beautiful invitation out that drums up excitement and encourages a high guest turnout?
- Thanksgiving: Invite friends to join you for a feast with party invitations that feature pumpkin pies, sketched pumpkins, painted autumn leaves, and other creations highlighting iconic fall colors. Our card messaging is flexible based on the desired event, but some themes were designed with “friendsgiving,” Thanksgiving dinner, and low-key gatherings in mind.
- Halloween: Whether you’re planning a pumpkin-carving party, a harvest festival, or a costume party, Minted’s collection of holiday invites include imagery of witches, black cats, spooky haunted houses, pumpkins, and people dressed in costumes. Opt for a simpler look with a card that simply says “boo” in artistic cursive and we promise you’ll still get the point across.
- New Year’s Eve: Get ready to ring in a new year with chic invites that use bold lettering and foil, perfect for a big event like a virtual or in-person, socially-distanced gala. Opt for invitations depicting a glass of bubbly or martinis on the front, which are perfect for a cocktail party. If you’re having a masquerade party, use invites with masks on the front for a little mystique.
- Hanukkah: If you’re hosting a Hanukkah party this year, opt for bright menorah invites or beautiful winter themes perfect for sending communication out to family and friends. Be sure to review our Hanukkah cards as well.
- 4th of July: Celebrate Independence Day with a pool party, barbeque, or ice cream social using Minted’s adorable 4th of July invites. Choose from invites with popsicles on them, pool illustrations stating “Make a Splash!”, or a patriotic watermelon design to get the celebration underway. If your guest list is on the smaller side and you prefer an online invitation instead, we have plenty of great options available for you too.
- Easter: Whether you’re hosting an Easter egg hunt or an Easter brunch, Minted has invites featuring pastel artistic bunny ears, colorful Easter eggs, and more regal designs featuring shiny gold foil!
WAYS TO PERSONALIZE YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY INVITATIONS
Find invites for all your various party occasions in different sizes and orientations on our site. Whether selecting a more traditional 5” x 7” card or opting for a more unique 5.25” x 5.25” selection, understand that each order includes free envelopes. The starting price for 25 invitations is $60. The benefit of purchasing invites through Minted is that you can customize many design elements to truly make the card’s appearance your own. Adjust the color theme of the card to match the theme of your party. Use our easy-to-use online editing tools to include all relevant party details and text you wish to feature on the front or back of the card. Select a card shape (rounded corners, etc.) and opt to add custom details, like photos of your family or pets. You can also take advantage of free recipient addressing to have each envelope printed with your recipient’s address in a matching styling that hints at your party theme.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR INVITATION DETAILS
Don’t forget these important details as you put your invites together!
- Date and Time: Make sure to include the date (best to include the day of the week too, i.e. Saturday, November 14) and the time (make sure to note if it’s “am” or “pm”).
- Location: List the address of the party or a link to the virtual hangout/meeting.
- Party Theme: If there is a theme to the party, give a one or two-sentence description of what it is and whether you’re expecting your guests to dress up for it.
- How to RSVP: Indicate if you’d like people to call, text, or email to RSVP to your party. Include the appropriate information they need to do so.
- Host’s name: Make sure to include your name or the name of the person hosting.
- Registry: If the invite is one that includes any kind of registry, make sure to note either a link to where you can find the registry or indicate the store and name to look for.
We understand that each party is unique and we want you to find, customize, and send a party invitation that perfectly sets the tone and theme of your particular shindig. Our broad collection of card designs are submitted by independent artists from around the world and vary in art styling (watercolor, typography, drawing, etc.) and theme (funny, minimalist, bohemian, etc.). By providing you with a wide selection of one-of-a-kind designs, we are confident you will find a holiday party invitation that speaks to you!