MAKE PLANNING EASY WITH KIDS' BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS FROM MINTED
Here at Minted, we want you to enjoy the creative process of planning birthday parties for your children. That's why we've worked with independent designers to bring you an unparalleled collection of custom kids’ birthday party invitations. Each design is available in a variety of colors and can be personalized with your child's name and details of the party. Also, on select invites include matching children’s birthday party thank you cards and favor tags to make thanking your lovely guests that much easier.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR PARTY PLANNING
While you're in the planning process, here is a birthday party checklist from expert moms to help you organize a simple and fun kids birthday party:
1. Start your planning 4-6 weeks in advance. This will give you plenty of time to sort out details without feeling pressured.
2. Set a date, and check with parents to make sure your kid's best friends can attend.
3. Choose your location and theme by week 5 of planning. This will allow you extra time to plan entertainment and find the perfect birthday decorations.
4. Send out your custom birthday invitations 3-4 weeks in advance. Parents will appreciate the extra time to schedule your party in their calendar.
5. Relax and Enjoy! Hiccups may happen but remember that as long as your guests and birthday star enjoyed the party, it's a success.