DON’T FORGET CHRISTMAS THANK YOU NOTES THIS YEAR
The holiday season can be chaotic, we know! And buying thank you holiday cards may not be a priority on your Christmas prep checklist. But this is one obligation that is super-easy to set up for a big win-win while also saving time, money and hassle.
With all the gift exchanging, home and office decorating, friends and family gathering, hot chocolate sipping, and Christmas movie watching, it can be difficult to stay organized. Get an early start on this year’s thank you correspondences by ordering your custom Minted's Christmas thank you cards today! Then, when you receive season’s greetings from faraway friends and open your holiday presents in December, you will have beautiful, personalized holiday thank you cards on hand to send out in appreciation and thanks.
FRESH & UNIQUE HOLIDAY THANK YOU CARDS
The unique Christmas thank you card designs at Minted will help elevate the gratitude you share with loved ones and friends. Each of our fold-over cards are sized at 5.5" x 4.25" and include a luxe envelope to be mailed in. Blank card interiors allow for plenty of room to compose a handwritten note or holiday thank you messages of your choice. Personalize the design on the front of the card to include your family name or a favorite personal picture. Our holiday-themed thank you cards start at $1.83 each if you purchase a set of 100. As you increase your order, the price per card will decrease.All the thank you Christmas card designs you see listed on our site are exclusive to Minted and submitted by independent artists from around the world. Design challenges are hosted regularly on our site and anyone can submit their ideas. After a public vote and internal review, the best designs are listed on our site and sold to the general public. This unconventional procedure for sourcing thank you card designs ensures that our selection of imagery remains modern and fresh.
WHAT TO WRITE IN A CHRISTMAS THANK YOU CARD
It can sometimes be tricky to choose the words that reflect your gratitude in a holiday thank you note. What do you write to a family member? Does it differ for a friend? What do you write to someone that gifts you money? What are some popular sayings that are well received? The pros at Minted, we have compiled a collection of common Christmas thank you sayings alongside our tips for expressing yourself that should ease your composition woes.
- Actually say “Thank You” - It sounds obvious, but be sure to use the exact phrase. The words “thank you” are much more powerful and meaningful than other options like “thanks,”, “I appreciate the gift”, or “I am thankful for...”.
- Reference the Gift - Be sure to call out the actual gift that you received when writing your Christmas thank you. For example, “thank you for the new book.” Consider explaining how you plan to use the gift or what kind of joy the gift will bring to your life. This will reassure the gift-giver that the present they picked was well received. If you were gifted money or a gift card, the same logic applies. Explain what you used the money on to make your life more comfortable or enjoyable. To go the extra mile, you could even send a picture in the correspondence, or at a later date if you like, showing how you are interacting with the gift.
- Use an Exclamation Point or Two - Exclamation points are used to express excitement. Your gift-giver may not have been there to witness you opening their gift and share in the joy of the gift exchange. Translate your happiness and thankfulness into your holiday thank you cards through your words and use of appropriate punctuation.
- Include Details – The easiest way to convey your gratitude is to be specific about what you are grateful for. If you are thanking someone for attending your holiday party, tell them what their presence at the event meant to you. If you are expressing thanks for a gift, share how you’ve used it and what you enjoy about it. Even if the gift was simply cash, share what you plan to put it towards and how it will be used. If you’re thanking someone for a service, like babysitting your kids or shoveling snow, mention how they’re help allows you to achieve more than you would without it.
- Add a Personal Message – Make sure to let your holiday thank you recipient know you’re thinking of them. If you are going to be seeing them soon, mention that you look forward to talking to them or spending time with them.
- Add a Cute Doodle - We only recommend this idea for your Christmas thank you cards if you have some basic artistic abilities. Practice drawing a fun picture on a scrap piece of paper before putting ink down on your card. A simple drawing of a holiday-themed object like a Christmas tree, gingerbread man, or gift-wrapped present can add some dimension to your correspondence and subtly show that you spent some extra time composing your message. If you think you can pull it off, consider referencing your gift in the drawing. For example, if gifted a book, you could draw a picture of a person reading a book by the pool.
- Conclude with Holiday Wishes - Because you are thanking someone for a Christmas gift, you should consider signing off with a classic holiday greeting such as “Happy Holidays,” “Wishing you the best in the New Year,” or “Hope you had a merry Christmas.” Other wording choices appropriate to the end of the year include “Thank you and Happy Holidays” or “Thank you for your support and Happy Holidays.”
- Nurture the Business Relationship - If you’re sending a holiday thank you to a company partner or client, be sure to relay your appreciation for their business and excitement for a continued successful partnership in the coming year. It’s a great business practice to include thank you holiday messages in regular year-end correspondence.