CUSTOMIZED HOLIDAY CARDS WITH YOUR PHOTO
End the year on the right note by sending a photo holiday card that your friends and family will adore. Each Minted holiday card design on our site is sourced from our community of independent artists and designers from across the world and passes through our unique selection process. Throughout the year, we coordinate various design contests to let our audience vote on and curate the products we produce. Our crowdsourcing model continually refreshes the newest and most unique holiday card designs for a collection that is unrivaled by competitors.
In addition to our industry-leading design process, we offer one of the largest selections of holiday card designs online. Browse through our newly-submitted holiday designs for 2022! Minted holiday cards have you covered for all types of year-end greetings, including Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s, business holiday cards and anything else you may be searching for custom holiday cards to commemorate. Send your warmest season’s greetings yet by choosing Minted.
HOLIDAY CARDS WITH UNMATCHED PERSONALIZATION, CONVENIENCE & SERVICE
Most people get very busy during the year-end holiday season. Minted has some great tools to assist you in personalizing your holiday photo card without wasting a lot of your limited time or compromising your vision for personalized holiday cards. Here are our top tips for 2022:
- Take advantage of our website filters to narrow down your search to the holiday card designs that suit your personality. Choose from simple and minimalist or funny holiday cards – or classic or modern – the choice is yours!
- Curious about what is trending for 2022? Browse our Founder Pick’s section to see which holiday card designs have been hand-selected by Minted’s founder as cutting-edge choices.
- Make use of our fast and intuitive card customizer tool to give your photo Christmas card the exact look you have envisioned. Want even more customization not offered through the tools? Just leave a special request, and our design associates will be sure to include it on your proof. If you feel like starting your holiday card from a blank canvas, explore our custom cards.
- Ensure that every aspect of your Christmas cards online order is exactly as you want it with unlimited proofs from your dedicated Minted designer.
- Avoid the tedious task of handwriting the recipient's address on each of your envelopes. Use our recipient address printing service for a stylish way to blend the text on the outside of the envelope with the color and theme of your photo holiday cards.
- Let your mobile phone do the work for you. Text your holiday photo to 22737. We’ll text you back 5 free card designs styled with your photo, holiday greeting message and family name - all with the exquisite, unique design that Minted is known for.
ADDITIONAL CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS FOR CHRISTMAS CARDS ONLINE
Make this holiday season a memorable one with a unique holiday card that none of your family and friends will forget. Minted allows you to tweak the appearance of your card in so many different ways that it will be close to impossible for someone to duplicate your identical greeting. See our list of personalization options provided for a happy holidays card that truly stands out.
- Printing Type: What printing technique are you going to use for your custom holiday cards? Minted provides a variety of modern and unique techniques to make your greeting card stand apart from the pile of mass-produced missives. The simple option of selecting a cardstock of particular paper quality can add some dimension to the final product.
- Flat - While this is a more traditional printing process, Minted does allow you to tweak the paper quality from the options listed below.
- Letterpress - This printing technique will add a three-dimensional look to your holiday card. Certain words or designs will be elegantly imprinted into thick high-quality cotton paper.
- Foil Press - Add some shine to your card with luxe foil press techniques. Customize your holiday card with gold foil, rose gold foil, silver foil and other elements that will make your design sparkle. We even have some unique green and red foil design options to level up your Christmas photo cards this year!
- Color: Did you find a holiday card design that is almost perfect? Do you just wish it came in green instead of red or blue instead of green? Minted has you covered! Browse through our online holiday card selections and easily change the color schemes for the font or background. You will instantly be able to view what the new palette looks like in our preview frame and choose the best holiday photo card for you.
- Size: While the standard size for a holiday card is 5” x 7”, don’t let your design creativity be limited to only that option. Minted also offers a petite 4.25” x 6” format, a grand 6” x 8” format, and a postcard (no envelope) format. We even have a booklette format if you wanted to provide your friends and family with numerous pages of pictures or greetings! Perhaps you could feature a different family member on each page of the booklette, dedicate a couple pages to your pets or include a multi-page story about that epic family summer vacation.
- Shape: The geometric lines and sharp edges of a rectangular card are great, but you can also opt to break those traditional norms with your Minted holiday cards. Choose from rounded corners, contoured edges and even a Christmas ornament card that can be hung on the tree! Of course, we have envelopes that fit all these custom sizes as well.
- Envelopes: Picking the right envelope is just as important as finding the right holiday cards. The envelope color, pattern, texture and size can help make your card stand out from the multitude that may be in your recipient's mailbox. The envelope can create excitement before they even break the seal to see the card inside. You can add some flair to the inside of the envelope with a patterned envelope liner or even a gold, copper or silver foil liner. Pairing a custom envelope with a matching happy holidays card can really present a luxurious impression.
- Backers and Overlays: Add some tangible depth to your holiday card with a thick backer your card can rest against. The backer can be a bold pattern that complements a more subtle design that is present through your card and envelope. Create a free website on Minted and add the QR code to the back of your card. You can easily share your eventful year to your friends in an interactive way.
- SkinnyWrap Address Labels: Why handwrite your “from” address when you could add a chic element to the upper left corner of your envelope? Browse through Minted’s SkinnyWrap address label templates and customize one to pair nicely with the theme and colors of your holiday cards.
PREMIUM QUALITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP
Minted holiday cards are printed on paper known in the industry to be of the highest quality. We value our strong partnership with Mohawk Paper, a family-owned business that has been around for over 100 years and is dedicated to the art of papermaking. Our photo holiday cards feature fine inks and are printed on luxurious stocks. Choose from these premium options for personalized photo holiday cards with an upscale feel.
- Signature Paper - Possessing a subtle off-white coloring and texture that feels like soft cotton, this choice makes standout holiday cards. Minted customers have grown to love this paper stock we have continued to deliver over the years. 130 lb., 19.3 point thickness.
- Smooth Signature Paper - Developed exclusively for Minted, the front side of this stock is engineered to display the highest quality photo prints or designs with precise clarity. On the reverse side, we feature our soft cotton Signature paper. 137 lb., 17.5 point thickness.
- Premium 100% Recycled Paper - If you want to send out photo holiday cards on eco-friendly paper, look no further. This thick paper has a stylish matte finish and is FSC-certified. The contents of the paper are wind power manufactured with 100% post-consumer waste. 160 lb., 17.5 point thickness.
- Pearlescent Paper - This paper option adds a soft polish and shine to any holiday cards. It’s perfect for cards featuring photographs, creating the ultimate elegance.
- DoubleThick Paper - Add some weight and rigidity to your holiday card with this choice. Your fingers will feel the absorbent cotton texture and 240lb., 35pt thickness.
- The Minted Triple Thick Paper - Available on select options, our thickest stock yet is an experience unto itself. This unbendable and luxurious stock will help ensure that your holiday card lasts for many seasons to come.
Minted's minimum card order quantity is 25. As you increase your card quantity, the cost per card lowers. Below is a starting price breakdown for an order of 100 cards.
- Classic size (7" x 5"): If you order 100 cards, the price per card starts as low as $1.82
- Petite size (6" x 4.25"): If you order 100 cards, the price per card starts as low as $1.65
- Postcard size (6" x 4.25"): If you order 100 cards, the price per card starts as low as $1.49
WHY SEND A HOLIDAY CARD?
Millions of people around the world participate in the practice of sending personalized holiday cards every December. A few of the leading reasons to send a card include:
- Showing a loved one that you care about them, even if it has been some time since you last spoke.
- Updating family and friends on significant events that may have happened in the last year such as moving, getting married, or a new family addition.
- Sharing your love of the holiday season and winter.
- Expressing gratitude for the year that’s coming to a close.
- As a greeting to send alongside a gift.
- Updating and distributing your family photo for the year.
- Mixing up your normal communication which is probably an email, text message, or phone call. Sending a card is a much more personal and fun way to communicate.
TIMING YOUR HOLIDAY CARD
There is no wrong time to shop for holiday cards. Here at Minted, you can purchase custom holiday cards through our website any day of the year. If you join our Minted More program, you can ensure the best discounts on all our unique hand-crafted cards and stationery year-round. You will also receive free shipping, exclusive discounts on other Minted products, and a limited edition gift box!
We recommend sending your personalized holiday cards during the first week of December. This also allows at least two weeks for the cards to be delivered to international destinations. Keep in mind that the postal service and other private carriers tend to become inundated with deliveries as December 25th gets closer and closer, so it is best to plan ahead.
PICK YOUR SEASON'S GREETING
What is the main message you want to pass along to your recipients? Minted allows you to hand-pick cards based on the theme of the greeting message. Below are some of the more popular selections to choose from. Remember, if you feel rushed to send out a Christmas or Hanukkah card, you can always opt for a New Year’s card.