KEEP YOUR WEDDING ORGANIZED WITH BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SEATING CHARTS
Planning a well-organized wedding is not only a skill but an art form. Keeping to a well-thought-through time schedule of events and transitioning your guests through various stages of the reception like cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing can help you achieve the wedding dream and memories you have envisioned. With Minted’s beautifully designed collection of wedding seating charts, seamlessly guide your wedding guests to their correct dinner tables and seats through an elegant combination of artistic design and informational clarity.
Choose from more than 40 sign designs and alter the color and font combinations to correspond with your wedding decor. Impress your guests with a uniform and professional look across your wedding invitations, wedding signage, and table setting (menus, place cards, gift favor tags). Let Minted’s unique designs submitted from independent artists from around the world carry your wedding look to the heights it deserves!
PERSONALIZATION MADE EASY
Our wedding table seating charts are sold individually and can be ordered in one of two sizes, 16” x 20” and 18” x 24”. Adjust your order to purchase as few or as many seating charts as you wish. Common locations to place a wedding seating chart include the entrances to the dining hall, near the bar during the cocktail hour, and by the reception table where guests may drop off gifts or sign a guestbook. Minted’s signs are printed on our luxurious signature card stock that has a smooth cotton feel that our customers have come to appreciate over the last decade. Choose to upgrade the cardstock your seating chart is printed on to an impressively durable Doublethick™ paper option if you prefer.
You don’t have to be a graphic designer or have a degree in digital illustration to produce stunning wedding signage through Minted. We provide you with easy-to-use online templates and tools to customize your wedding seating chart board to have all the important information based on your guest list size and organizational technique. Below are the ways we allow you to customize your seating chart:
- Arrange by Alphabetical List: There are a few different ways you can organize the information listed on your seating chart sign. The good news is that we allow you to edit each of our designs based on your preference. In this arrangement styling, you can simply list out all your wedding guests’ names in alphabetical order (by last name or by first) and we can have the names printed in two columns, with the table assignment information detailed next to each name.
- Arrange by Table Number: An alternate method for organizing your guests is to have a chart that is broken out by table number and the corresponding guests that will be seated at that table. Adjust our templates or work with a designated Minted design associate to feature every table cluster you are planning for your reception.
- Change the Chart Shape and Size: We have already mentioned that you can select to print in two different chart sizes, but did you know we also allow you to choose from straight edges and rounded corners?
- Alter Color Themes: Once you find a design that matches your desired wedding theme or look, transform the color arrangements of the text and background color to your liking. With colors like sapphire, lime, burnt orange, and seafoam to choose from, you can certainly achieve the dramatic look you aspire.
- Easily Add Guest Names: To incorporate your guest’s names into any of our designs, simply click on the “name” fields in our editing tool and start typing the names for each of your guests. We even allow you to select from your choice of font stylings, colors, sizings, and alignment to make sure the information provided on your wedding seating chart board is as legible and helpful to your guests as possible.
As you personalize your design, you will instantly see your edits relayed live on the preview screen. Easily contrast which styling options you prefer as you finalize the look. Once complete, your design will be sent to a Minted design associate to review. A digital proof will be created for your final review before the wedding table seating chart is sent to our printers for production. During the design review process, we allow you to submit special design requests or questions that your dedicated design associate can address.
Minted is differentiated from our competitors not only by our quality of materials used and innovative printing techniques but also by our broad collection of unique designs that are ever-changing. From the imagery seen on our holiday cards to the patterns printed on our casual clutches, our designs are sourced from a large network of independent artists located in over 100 countries spanning the globe. These artists are invited to submit their designs through our online competitions hosted regularly on our site. Top designs are selected and sold on our site, with a percentage of each sale going back to the contributing artist. Just look for the “Design Challenge Winner” logo next to any of the wedding seating chart designs to understand its origins. Your purchase helps fuel the continued innovation of this community of independent artists.
COMPLETE WEDDING PERFECTION
Minted can assist with other wedding day decor, stationery, and signage that you may also be planning for. As you shop the individual designs of our wedding seating charts, we will display other items like table place cards and wedding programs that are printed in the same design suite. Effortlessly achieve a coordinated look for your wedding and reception from start to finish. Below is a small sample of additional wedding-related materials that can all be matched with one uniform look that can be shopped on Minted:
- Menu Cards: Mimic a fine-dining experience by presenting each guest with a menu of what food items will be served at your wedding. If you are planning a buffet-style meal, create menus that can be placed at each table.
- Wedding Programs: Keep your guests informed of the schedule of events from the wedding processional to the exchanging of vows. Manipulate the program template to also feature the names of everyone in the wedding party as well as the names of the parents of the bride and groom.
- Place Cards: Wedding seating charts will help your guests find the correct table to sit at. Our place cards (placed at each table setting) will further direct them to their actual seat. Lean on Minted to help keep a uniform look across both directional touchpoints.
- Table Numbers: These 5” x 7” double-sided cards can be placed at each dinner table to help your wedding guests locate their assigned table. Display the table number on its own, or creatively feature it within a centerpiece. Choose to personalize the back of the table number card to include a photo or detailed love story.
- Welcome Signs: Don’t forget about the other signage you may need at your wedding reception! We have an impressive collection of welcome signs, directional signs, schedule signs, and so much more.
- Party Favor Tags: Send your guests home with a memento of your love and charming memory of your celebration. Personalize the designs of our favor tags and stickers with a message of your choice to attach to your wedding favors.
When should you make your wedding seating chart? Aim to have your wedding seating chart finalized two to three weeks before your wedding date. Keep in mind that you will need to have set an RSVP deadline before this cutoff so you can have an accurate headcount of who will be attending your reception. Create your chart on Minted and it should be delivered within 6-10 business days depending on the delivery priority you select. For in-depth answers to additional seating chart etiquette and planning, be sure to read through our details post.
Should names be listed alphabetically by first name or last? Either option is perfectly acceptable. Listing names alphabetically is preferred over organizing a chart by table numbers as it avoids your guests having to scan each table grouping to find their name.
Where should a wedding seating chart board be placed? The simple answer is where it is impossible for a guest to miss. If there is an entryway separating the dining hall from the cocktail venue, place your seating chart there to guide guests to their seats. Other possible locations include placing the chart at your reception table (where guests sign your guestbook) or by the bar during cocktail hour.