WHY CHOOSE FOIL-PRESSED WEDDING INVITATIONS?
Centuries ago, only the finest and most important documents were adorned with gold foil. Think religious scripts, books of genealogy, and important accounts of history. Wouldn’t you agree that your wedding day is one of the most important and meaningful events specific to you? Let your wedding stationery reflect this importance by mailing out stunning foil wedding invitations.
Our invites have an added metallic finish that was hand-pressed into the paper using an antique printing method. This printing technique allows us to add as little or as much shine to your wedding invitations as desired and is guaranteed to illuminate your wedding correspondence. If you’re looking to enhance the look and feel of your wedding, foil-stamped wedding invitations were made for you! Select from foil colors such as gold, silver, bronze, and other colors you won’t find offered anywhere else.
ORDERING A SAMPLE
Whether you are torn between a few designs or you have found the one you love, you can always choose to order free invitation samples in your choice of designs. For each foil stamped wedding invitation you'd like to sample, you will receive a copy in the default color option and paper type that Minted offers. This will allow you to see your favorite designs up close. Although the samples will not feature personalized text, you will be able to see and feel your invitation suite before you decide to place a final order. We want to make sure you are as confident in our design and quality as we are!
OUR ADDED LUXURIOUS TOUCHES
At Minted, we believe that every wedding invitation should be as unique as the love shared between the wedding couple. That is why we offer many ways to customize and personalize your wedding invitations! From changing the wording of your invite to adding intricate artistic foil elements like flower petals or stardust, you are meant to find a design that will get both you and your guests excited for the big day.
Take a look at some of the design elements that can be manipulated on your foil pressed wedding invitations using our easy-to-use tools.
- Foil color: Choose to have your invitation design printed in our beautiful selection of foil colors. Create a memorable gold foil, silver foil, ice blue foil, black foil, bronze foil, or rose gold foil wedding invitation. Our glittery gold and glittery silver options create a shimmer that is impossible to miss.
- Additional foil: As they say, “the more, the merrier”. Choose to have all text on your card printed in metallic foil by simply checking the “add custom foil” checkbox during the design customization steps. This option will also allow you to add extra text details like the venue name, date, or wedding couples names in glowing foil font.
- Wording: Adjust the wording on your invitation to match your tone and voice. Change the font size, colors, style, alignment, position, and much more.
- Design color: Toggle through unique color options and see your card updated immediately. Many of our designs even give you the option to select a “custom color”. Choose from our color recommendations or provide specific Pantone or CMYK colors and your dedicated Minted designer will provide unlimited rounds of design edits until we achieve the color combination you envisioned.
- Iridescent pearl gloss-press™: For a more subtle shine, we have introduced our pearl gloss-press™ option. Design elements featuring this printing technique will shine like a wet pearl or abalone shell. Watch as