LET MINTED’S WINTER ART WARM YOU UP
In many regions around the world, January and February are traditionally the winter months that bring the coldest temperatures. Because of this, many of us have the desire to cozy up and spend more time in the comfort and warmth of our own homes. Just as the seasons change, consider altering some of your home decor to highlight winter wall art that is reflective of the new outdoor landscape you may be experiencing. Draw on winter-themed inspiration like frozen lakes, snow-covered pine trees, fallen pine cones, and elongated icicles as you think about the best subject matter to showcase through your art. Minted’s wide variety of limited edition winter wall decor will make it fun to give your home a winter makeover.
WINTER DECOR THAT PRODUCES THE PERFECT LOOK
As you look through Minted’s diverse winter-themed art collection, you can select designs created from many different techniques, ranging from crisp fine art photography to abstract watercolor. Appreciate diverse subject matters and colors that set a wintery mood such as whites, grays, blacks, and dark blues. The variety of art you’ll discover includes:
- Snow-Covered Magic: Admire artwork depicting trees and forests covered in snow, mountains frosted with snowflakes, and animals like buffalo or horses caught in a blizzard. You’ll also find imagery of rustic barns or deserted docks dusted with powdery snow. What is better than enjoying the chilly outdoors while warming yourself by the fireplace?
- Pine Cones and Trees: Hone in on the beauty of winter trees through our collection of winter art prints. Select from close-ups of textured gray leaves, a beautiful photograph of snow-covered trees, gold press leaf designs, and small pine trees adorned with pine cones. Finish off the theme of your wall hanging by placing a decorative basket of pine cones in the living room.
- Mountains and Lakes: If you’re looking for a dramatic winter look, explore paintings of dark gray mountains or trees reflecting on the surface of a lake about to freeze over. Get lost in photographs that capture chilly mountains at high elevation, displaying dramatic formations of snow and fog. If you’re naturally attracted to stunning landscapes, adopting a winter version of these scenes into your wall decor during the months of December, January and February are both dramatic and beautiful.
- Christmas Art: Deck the halls with more than just tinsel, candy canes, and poinsettia. We have Christmas art celebrating lyrics from your favorite Christmas songs, capturing winter wonderlands, and honoring the beauty of the Christmas tree.
- Muted Color Themes: Another way to celebrate winter decor is through abstract paintings that blend muted colors such as blue, gray, and black into appealing arrangements. These art pieces vary from loose brush strokes delicately applied to the canvas to hand-drawn sketches full of detail. We also have experimental acrylic paintings full of mystery and intrigue.
- Deserted architecture: There is something exceptionally mysterious and ripe for cozy storytelling when you look at a painting of a desolate cabin surrounded by mountains or gaze at a snowy pier extending into a lake. Let your imagination run wild and appreciate these beautiful scenes for their simplicity at the same time.
- People Bundled Up: Baby, it’s cold outside! Some of Minted’s artwork depicts people bundled up in thick winter coats, scarves, and mittens braving the outdoor elements. Opt for a piece inspired by people walking the streets of Berlin or ice skating on a frozen lake.
CREATED BY INDEPENDENT ARTISTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
We have created a marketplace for independent artists from all 50 states and over 100 countries to showcase their unique designs. With a wide array of experience and perspectives, our artists are illustrators, painters, photographers, and more. One thing they all have in common is their love for hand-crafted artwork that is truly one-of-a-kind. In Minted’s collections, you’ll see the story of each artist and the inspiration behind each piece featured on the product page for an extra level of understanding of who created your artwork and why it is so special.
CUSTOMIZE SIZES AND FRAMING
Select the size of your artwork so it fits perfectly on your desk, in a grouping of pieces in a gallery wall arrangement, or as a large prominent piece in your living room or dining room. The wide variety of sizing depends on the orientation and shape of the artwork you select but sizes can vary from 8” x 8” to 44” x 44” and 5” x 7” to 48” x 70”. After you’ve selected the best size, choose whether you’d prefer a paper print or canvas print. Both beautiful options lend themselves to different looks, so you can select the one that goes best with your personality and home decor. Complete the look by choosing a frame. Select from classic options featuring natural raw wood and rich black wooden frames to specialty options like reclaimed barn wood and matte brass.
COMPLETE YOUR WINTER DECOR WITH ADDITIONAL UNIQUE OFFERINGS
Once you’ve selected the perfect winter wall art, go the extra mile with other winter accessories showcasing unique seasonal designs that’ll make the home extra cozy.
- Pillows: Add a festive touch to the living room couch or kitchen nook with seasonal winter pillows. Shop original designs in holiday colors like red and green, as well as beautiful black and white abstract options. Choose the pillow size that fits best with your furniture, or opt for an oversized floor pillow.
- Kids wall art: If you’re looking to spruce up a child’s room this winter, we offer lots of fun winter designs, many of which are customizable. Think cartoon-like illustrations of mountains and pines, a baby deer in the snow, adorable penguins on ice, and other festive holiday prints. Find the perfect Christmas or Hanukkah present!
- Napkin sets: Up your hosting game with party-perfect napkins this season. These artfully styled cloth napkins are the perfect addition to the dinner table or for a cocktail party. Choose from artfully matched napkin sets featuring seasonal patterns that come tied with a cotton twill ribbon and foil-pressed tags with the designers’ name.