WEDDING ART THAT BROADCASTS YOUR LOVE
A couple’s wedding day will surely be one of the most memorable days in their lives as they celebrate a monumental life event with all their closest friends and family. Help cement those memories to be enjoyed visually time and time again through beautiful wedding art you can hang on the walls of the new home you share together. Take advantage of all the amazing photographs you commissioned a professional wedding photographer to take. Minted has over 90 different framed wedding artwork ideas that stylistically display photos, vows, wedding dates, wedding venues, and more. We provide you with easy-to-use tools to create wall art that speaks to the heart!
A few of our more popular personalized wedding wall art ideas include preserving your wedding vows behind glass. Select a font styling of your choice and we will have your vows printed in a luxe metallic foil color of your choice. Give your heartfelt words the shine they deserve! Another popular decor option is a heart-shaped photo collage made up of your favorite wedding shots. Sprinkle in some captions, gold foil elements, or splashes of color to add layers of dimension. Lastly, consider professionally printing, matting, and framing your favorite photograph from your wedding day in a large full-bleed classic black and white look. Whatever wall art you selection you decide on to celebrate your wedding memories, Minted is here to help execute perfection.
THE PERFECT GIFT
Looking through a wedding gift registry, but not really finding a gift that catches your eye? Consider gifting a beautiful piece of wedding artwork! Simply ask to be put in touch with the wedding photographer to get the ball rolling on this touching gift idea. Common wedding gift etiquette allows for up to a year to gift the wedding couple their present, so don’t draw concerns if working with the wedding photographer may take a month or two to secure a well-polished image.
For the married couple, did you know the gift theme for a first-year wedding anniversary is “paper”? Stay on a theme and impress your spouse with personalized wedding wall art from Minted! As the two of you share bites of your preserved slice of wedding cake, discuss where you can hang your new wall decor.
Minted’s artwork is printed using meticulous techniques and deluxe inks to ensure premium quality. Every element involved in the presentation has been carefully thought through, from the museum-grade matting to the handcrafted Italian frames. Pre-installed hanging hardware on the back of our wedding art makes displaying your artwork on the wall a breeze. Or, you could also explore installing one of our art shelves for an alternatively stylish display option.
BROWSE A WIDE RANGE OF STYLES
Look through our collection of framed wedding art to gain inspiration on how to uniquely and artistically celebrate your wedding day. We have so many different arrangements and style options to match any bride or groom’s home decor. Below we have listed out some ideas to consider:
- Photo Collage: Sort through our collection of photo collage templates that vary depending on the number of photos used and the arrangement of those photos. Larger collages, such as our Heart Snapshot Mix® feature up to 30 images arranged in the shape of a heart. Different styling options of our heart photo collage allow for metallic foil elements to be added, colored backgrounds to be selected, and even rainbow or black and white filters to be applied to your photos. We also have wedding photo collages that feature images in geometric patterns, photobooth strip alignments, and even photo arrangements within the silhouettes of states. Consider highlighting the state you were married in through this option! We have themed map art options for all 50 states. Lastly, a few of our designs allow images to be arranged inside letters that spell words like “Mr & Mrs.” or “XOXO”.
- Wedding Story: Combine imagery with text in visually stunning ways. Personalize some of our wedding art designs to tell the love story surrounding the wedding couple. Perhaps you feature a picture from your first date with text that describes when the event occurred and at what location. A supporting image could then capture the wedding proposal and its details. Complete the photo arrangement with a shot of the wedding couple at the alter exchanging vows. We also have romantic timeline templates that can help share a similar visual story of key dates.
- Wedding Date: Combine one large photo of the wedding couple along with your wedding date details printed in bold black numbers cascading down the image for a dramatic framed wedding photo display. Our easy-to-manipulate editing software will make it easy for you to input your own combinations of images and words and blend them together seamlessly. As an alternative option, skip the photograph completely and broadcast your wedding dates artfully paired with splashes of pastel watercolor or styled font.
- Romantic Quotes & Vows: Whether you’re composing your own wedding vows or reciting more traditional verses, preserve the words for years to come through our collection of unique wedding vow art. Style options include featuring the vows side by side with a personal photograph separating them, featuring vows written in a cursive overlay on top of a wedding photo, or letting the vows take centerstage by printing them in dramatic gold or rose gold foil. Letterpress printing is also available through Minted, which will elegantly indent your vows into thick cotton paper before applying rich colored inks.
- Foil Designs: Metallic foil press design elements add a dramatic pop to many of our art selections. With foil options like gold, silver, and rose gold to choose from, you can really transform a wedding photo into a work of art before your eyes. Filter through designs the feature a scattering of gold dust, chic silver boarders, metallic heart stamps, and words that shine and sparkle juxtaposed against a wedding collage of black and white imagery.
If you wish to dive deeper into even more art inspiration, we encourage you to browse our full art collection made up of thousands of limited-edition art pieces created by talented independent artists from around the world.
EASILY MANIPULATE AND PERSONALIZE TEMPLATES
Minted has a team of engineers that work year-round to make our online art personalization tools as simple as possible. Once you find a wedding art look that you are fond of, it’s time to make it your own! Upload, crop, and arrange images in collage templates with the click of the mouse. We even provide a few photo filters that will transform your wedding imagery to a black-and-white or sepia look. Change font sizes and styling or drag text boxes to appear in a certain location that best compliments the artwork in whole. As you make updates to your personalized wedding wall art, your edits will immediately be visible so you can compare and contrast looks. Request additional free design help by leaving a note for our team of Minted design associates. We are here to help!
COMPLETE STYLING FREEDOM
Finish off your custom wedding artwork with a slough of styling options. From art print size choices to frame selections, guarantee that the final look is immaculate. Styling considerations include:
- Select a Print Size: Whether you are looking for large wall art to hang above the living room mantle or a smaller piece to sit atop a bedroom wardrobe, we have got you covered! We have wedding art selections that are landscape-oriented, portrait-oriented, and square ranging in size from 5” x 7” all the way up to 44” x 60”. Pick a print size and orientation that will best suit the space that is available to you. For tips on art selection and placement from our team of Minted stylists, we encourage you to try our free “Text Us Your Wall” art-styling service. We can provide mockups displaying exactly where your art should be placed in your specific room!
- Pick a Frame: Order an unframed print or leverage Minted’s impressive collection of 17 premium frame options and have your wedding artwork arrive in the mail professionally framed. Toggle through wood frame selections hand-crafted in Italy, options sourced from sustainable mango wood, and styles repurposed from authentic wood barns. Many of these wooden frame options assure that each frame will appear different than the next. We also have an assortment of silver and copper metal frames for a more streamlined and minimalist look.
- Adjust Color Palette: Some of our designs allow you to adjust the color theme of your print. Change background colors or design elements to enhance the imagery or text displayed in your work. Each color theme option has been specifically curated either by the contributing independent artist or our team of art professionals. Unique color options like slate, ash, cardinal, and glacier each create a different tone.