MINTED’S QUICEAÑERA AND SWEET 16 INVITATIONS
The quinceañera and Sweet 16 party are milestone birthday events in a teenage girl’s life. Turning 16 has historically signified a coming of age and significant milestone. It doesn’t matter if you are hosting a grand affair or a toned-down backyard celebration with close friends and family, make the milestone event truly special with quinceañera invitations or sweet 16 invitations from Minted. Our collection of invites has a wide variety of unique themes to choose from and each design was hand-crafted by a talented independent artist.
ARE SPANISH QUINCEANERA INVITATIONS POSSIBLE?
Yes! Some of Minted’s designs are already displayed with Spanish greetings and text, but you can also work with our internal design associates to request our other card designs feature your specific Spanish instructions and text. Create the Spanish quinceañera invitations you always imagined!
DESIGNS TO MATCH FAVORITE PARTY THEMES
- Masquerade: Everyone loves a masquerade ball! Send out our Flourished Elegance invite to set the mood and secure a venue that can be shrouded in mystery. Order masks for everyone who arrives and have a great playlist for the party so people can dance and try to guess who one another is.
- Western/Rustic: Send out Fiesta De Quince invites asking everyone to attend a country-themed party. Plan it in a barn or outdoor space where line dancing, pies, and twinkly lights will help set the stage.
- Princess/Cinderella: If the birthday girl loves a good fairytale, send out Vintage Quinceañera party invites and host an event full of tiered cakes, long gowns, and tiaras.
- Beach/Tropical: Throw a luau or beach themed birthday party and send out the Quince Anos invites to get guests excited. Plan a music list that sounds tropical and make sure the food is in line with the theme.
- Floral: When it comes to sweet sixteen bday invitations, send out the Sweet Floral design if the birthday girl is into flowers. Throw her a party where there are edible flowers in the drinks and potted plants as centerpieces on the tables.
A CLOSER LOOK AT OUR INVITES
Minted’s invitations are flat cards (5” x 7”) made of a signature thick, creamy, cotton texture. These high-quality cards are double-sided and come with an envelope. As you customize your cards, you can choose from different enhancements like paper quality, envelope color, and if you would like to add metallic foil text. Because all of Minted’s designs are submitted by independent artists from around the world, no two designs are the same and you’re sure to select something truly unique for the birthday girl.
HOW TO ADD YOUR PERSONALIZED DETAILS
It’s very important your guests know how significant and meaningful it is that they attend. Drum up excitement by sharing any special details like entertainment, games, or the venue where your party will be hosted. Our easy-to-use online templates will allow you to click and edit most any of the design elements such as:
- Color Arrangement: Make changes to what color themes are used on your card.
- Text: Add special details, enhance font sizes, move text placement around, and more.
- Add a Photo: Some designs allow for a picture to be featured on the front. All designs allow for a custom backing where you can feature an image or collection of photos.
- Envelope Addressing: Take advantage of free recipient addressing to include styled design elements onto the envelopes. You can also use Minted’s app as a mobile address book to gather each guest’s home address effortlessly.
WHEN SHOULD YOU SEND YOUR INVITES?
For other birthdays, a couple weeks notice is probably acceptable, but because you want to ensure the largest turn out for your daughter’s quinceañera or Sweet 16, you may want to send Sweet 16 invitations 4-6 weeks in advance so you can block off people’s calendars and get an accurate headcount.