CLASSY HOLIDAY GREETING CARDS
Holiday cards are such a meaningful way to connect with family and friends. But there are so many reasons why you might not want to do a photo holiday card and just choose a beautifully designed greeting card instead this season. Minted has so many classy designs for non-photo holiday cards. All of our cards come from our international community of independent artists and designers and customers crowdsource new designs, so the cards you see are constantly refreshing. You won’t be able to find premium cards like this anywhere else!.
BENEFITS OF A NON-PHOTO CARD
There are so many reasons to emphasize a sophisticated design rather than a photograph. If you’re on the fence, here are a few of the reasons why you may want to consider this option this year:
SELECT FROM AN ASSORTMENT OF SIP AND SEE INVITE THEMES
- You can include a loose photowith your card that friends and family can keep year-round. This is also a great option if you’re sending to a wide range of recipients and only want to send a family photo to some of them.
- This is a great option if you’re sending on behalf of a business. Of course you can send a photo card for a business holiday card, but going photo-less often is preferable.
- You’re feeling camera-shy. Not everyone is comfortable being the center of attention. That doesn’t mean you can’t let your loved ones know that you care!
- Non-photo cards offer more privacy. With social media, we are constantly circulating photos of ourselves. A non-photo card can be a breath of fresh air in this regard!
- You just want to try something new. Maybe you’ve sent the same kind of card for the past several years and want to give something else a try. A non-photo card is a sophisticated and original option.
- You want to put the emphasis on the greeting and not on you. Your message communicating that your recipients are on your mind is what really matters this holiday season!
WHAT TO SAY
If you’re not including a photo with your holiday card, you’ll want more emphasis on your greeting. Design oriented cards are a great opportunity to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you this holiday season. You can work your message into the design or leave space to handwrite a personal note. It’s traditional to include some kind of holiday greeting from the more traditional “Merry Christmas!” to the more quirky and humorous “Jolly AF!” You’ll want to sign off with a warm greeting, followed by your name, such as “Much Love, the Millers.” Here are some more ideas for what to say in a blank card. If you’d like to include a longer message here are some ideas for things to mention:
- Kids’ ages and grades in school
- Kids’ athletic or school accomplishments
- Places you traveled or plan to travel to
- New jobs
- A move or renovation
- New hobbies
- A favorite memory