SYMPATHY CARDS FROM MINTED
Going through a loss is very difficult and most people need time to grieve whether they lost a spouse, family member, close friend, or even family pet. While everyone heals differently, most anyone grieving will be comforted by a thoughtful gesture and kind words. Provide just that by sending one of Minted’s sympathy cards with your own custom words either handwritten or printed on the inside panel. A simple gesture can go a long way in healing a person’s heart and soul.
FIND THE RIGHT CONDOLENCE CARD FOR EVERY SCENARIO
We have dozens of cards with all different types of message and tones intended for different recipients and situations. Use the filters at the top of the page to discover the most poignant option. We allow you to filter by:
- Loss of her: These cards can be applicable to a grandma, best friend, sister, or wife. Some of these card designs include beautiful florals that say “With love and sympathy” and “Though there is loss, love always remains.”
- Loss of him:Send these cards for the loss of a grandpa, husband, brother, or male best friend. Choose from more masculine and abstract designs with messages like “With love and remembrance” or “so loved, so missed.” You can shop a few cards without a message printed on the front. Let the imagery do the talking.
- Loss of Pet: Pet sympathy cards are applicable to any type of pet and could be for your coworker’s animal, grandma’s cat, your best friend’s dog, or even your child’s bunny. Select cards with an illustration of a cat and dog sitting under a rainbow with the message “No longer at your side, but always in your heart.”
- Loss of Parent:Losing a parent can take time to recover from. Find just the right condolences such as, “Keeping you in our prayers”. Let a friend or family member know you are there for them in case they need a shoulder.
TYPE OF LOSS
- Supportive: It’s important to send a hug through a card, so send a message like “It’s ok to not be ok,” “This isn’t a card, it’s a hug,” and “Here for you always.”
- Short and Simple: Sometimes those grieving appreciate the simplest messages, like “Deepest sympathy” or “Thinking of you.”
- Faith/Religious: Remind those who may be struggling about the power of prayer. Let them know they will be in your heart and mind with a greeting that reads “Keeping you in our prayers.”
- Formal:Perhaps most appropriate for a business partner or colleague, choose a design that doesn’t feel overly personal but showcases your sympathy during hard times.
ADD A PERSONALIZED TOUCH
Minted’s sympathy greeting cards are different from ones you may pick up in the card aisle of a store. Rather than a mass-produced model, our cards are created from handmade designs submitted by independent artists from all over the world, and are printed to order. Our cardstock is unparalleled (think thick, luxurious stock with a creamy cotton texture) and we use high-end printing techniques to produce a premium product. And lastly, because our cards are not printed until you complete your order, you can add personal messaging to the inside panel if you wish.
Our cards are sized at 5” x 7” and feature four surfaces in a fold-over layout. You can opt to have a blank or default message printed on the interior, or you can compose your own personalized text to be printed inside. It is important to note that once your card is ordered it will be shipped first to your address and then you can personally mail it out, so make sure that you plan out your timing accordingly if you’re bringing the card to a funeral or memorial service. It should take our sympathy cards about a week to arrive.
OUR GREETING CARD SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
Chances are you most likely hand out numerous greeting cards throughout the year. Skip those last-minute runs to the greeting card aisle and plan ahead and stay organized with Minted’s greeting card subscription service! You can stock up on luxe cards for every occasion so you’re always prepared for the next holiday. You could even order a few extra condolences cards to have on hand for the future.Read less ▶︎