SEND MINTED’S GRADUATION CARDS TO LOVED ONES NEAR AND FAR
In 2020, graduation ceremonies were quite unconventional, with virtual gatherings and caravan celebrations taking the spotlight. It’s likely 2021 may be a bit different too. Because of ongoing social distancing measures, you may not get the opportunity to hug your graduate in person and sing their praises, which makes the greeting card you send this year even more important. Minted’s collection of graduation greeting cards gives you tons of designs to choose from, including funny, heartfelt, and inspirational cards to select from. Your grad will feel extra special receiving a Minted card because it’s designed by an independent artist, giving it an especially unique flair. Not to mention, you can customize the message on the inside of the card. And if you can’t be there in person, consider pairing your card with a personalized gift, such as a Snap Tote your new grad can use to carry books to their college classes or limited edition wall art to hand on the walls of their dorm room.
UNIQUE DESIGNS FOR DIFFERENT AGES AND PERSONALITIES
Our collection of graduation greeting cards is truly unique because it’s made up of designs contributed by independent artists from all over the world. Artists are encouraged to submit their designs into our online competitions, the public votes for their favorites, and we sell the winners. Because we source from so many different artists, we have designs that display watercolor details, hand-drawn elements, impressive typography, and luxe graphic design. There are designs that are funny, traditional, bold, and everything in between. Just take a look at some of the options below:
- For a Child: You’ll find adorable graduation cards featuring designs of all sorts of adorable animals, including an illustrated koala bear, animated guacamole, a yak in a graduation cap, and a studious fox. Consider getting a greeting card for the graduate that they can put on their wall for months to come too, like a fierce little tiger that says “Go Get Em.” Celebrate their kindergarten or grade school achievement through imagery and messaging they will relate with.
- For a Teen/Young Adult: Congratulation graduation cards with retro lettering are perfect for an energetic teen, along with cards featuring stacks of school books, a graduation cap, an illustration of a composition book, or a card showing school pennants. High school graduation greeting cards can be fun and versatile, so explore our designs that creatively include iconic celebratory elements into the messaging. For those that passed their AP chemistry exam, you may consider sending an appropriately-themed card depicting elements from the periodic table that spell “Genius.”
- Funny: Laugh at funny graduation cards that showcase drawings of underwear and the greeting “Way to go smarty pants!” For the sarcastic personality, consider a bold typographical card stating “Ugh. I guess this means you have to get a job…” Sort through hilarious college graduation greeting cards and play to their mischievous side. Every grad appreciates the cool Aunt or Uncle!
- Inspirational: For the student who has never missed a homework or essay deadline and always expects an A+ grade, cards with an inspirational message will mean a lot. Check out card designs that have messages written in the stars, such as “let your mind wander and your feet follow” and “your future is bright.”
- Simple/Classic: Sometimes a greeting card for their graduation is best kept simple so your message can shine through. Choose elegant typography and bold colors that spell out words like “cheers,” “well-done grad,” and other shortened phrases of praise.
PERSONALIZE GRADUATION GREETING CARDS WITH EASE
Minted’s cards are made-to-order. Using our online tools, you can create the exact graduation greeting cards you wish to send rather than settling for the cookie-cutter ones you might find at the store. Compose a special message inside the card to surprise your graduate and even customize the envelope with matching recipient addressing. Minted cards are sized at 5" x 7" and come printed on our Signature paper, which is a thick, luxurious stock made of a creamy cotton texture. Cards fold over, allowing you to include a custom message inside in the font style and size of your choice or order a blank card. Priced at only $6.98 each, these personalized greeting cards will be a special memento for your recipient as they enter a new phase in their life!
WHAT TO WRITE IN A CARD TO A GRADUATE
When someone means a lot to you, sometimes it’s that much harder to put a congratulatory note together. For starters, you want to tell your graduate how proud you are, some words of advice, and possibly recall a story about when they were younger. Looking for some simple sayings to be used too? Here are five things you could say in a graduation card:
- Congratulations, all of your hard work has paid off.
- Congrats, you did it! We are so proud of you.
- We can’t wait to see what your next adventure holds. Congratulations.
- It’s an exciting time. Be proud of your accomplishments!
- Congratulations! You are going to be a wonderful [doctor, teacher, etc.].
FIND A GRADUATION CARD FOR EVERY SITUATION
Whether you’re a parent getting ready to send out a graduation announcement, a student planning a party, or a family member or friend who wants to send out a congratulatory note, Minted has you covered. We have designs available for all the different use cases, from the kindergartner who’s proudly turning in exams, a high schooler donning the hat and tassels, or a college student who’ll eagerly be obtaining a diploma.
- Graduation Greeting Card: If you have just one graduate in mind, you don’t have to order a slew of cards. You can order a personalized greeting card in a quantity of one on our website. Skip the grocery store line and find a design that is perfect to mail to your grad. Add a custom message to the inside panel or simply order a blank card and compose your own hand-written message.
- Graduation Announcements: Sending recipients a graduation announcement lets them know about an academic milestone, but doesn’t invite them to a celebration. You can order 50+ cards that can be sent to friends and family alerting them all that your child will be soon be moving the tassel on their cap, whether it’s a high school or college graduation announcement.
- Graduation Party Invitations: If you plan to honor a graduate with a party (even if it’s a college graduation announcement), send invitations so loved ones can mark the date. Select a design that pairs perfectly with a set party theme or their school colors.
- Graduation Thank You Cards: It is common to receive thoughtful gifts during such a momentous occasion, so plan ahead by ordering your grad customized thank you cards. When personalizing the cards, use the graduate’s cap and gown photo on the card along with details of their scholastic achievements. Not only will the note be meaningful, but it’s also the perfect memento for the recipient’s fridge.
- Personalized Stationery: Now that your graduate is entering a new phase of life, there will be more opportunities for them to write notes and keep in touch with acquaintances. Shop our elegant personalized stationery to find the perfect high-quality stock which can feature their monogram, favorite colors, name, and more.