I am proud to reveal the 21st -30th ranked designs from our ‘The Most Wonderful Time’ Holiday Card Challenge. We are continually blown away by the quality and quantity of submissions to the holiday challenge, and to be voted into the top 30 is an incredible accomplishment. My most sincere congratulations to these very creative talents.
21. Classic and slightly retro, Olivia’s card elegantly showcases even the simplest snapshot.
22. Warm Holiday Wishes evokes that wonderful cozy feeling only winter can bring. Genna’s playful illustrations and bright color palette get us excited to romp in the snow.
23. Misa’s hand drawn illustrations and swaths of watercolor capture the joyful effortless in her design.
24. Melanie Severin’s design sparkles with just the right amount of foil. The sweet added touch of tiny white dots is reminiscent of a snowglobe.
25. Four Wet Feet Studio captures two of our favorite styles with a beautiful blue wash of watercolor accented with delicate gold foil flowers. We love the framing and unexpected colors on this card.
26. Simple and striking, Annie Mertlich’s design left a big impression on us. Her red watercolor Noel is perfection with the addition of sprigs of holly. The white backdrop leaves plenty of room for this uncomplicated design to shine.
27. Chris’s use of traditional, vintage elements and modern type makes this card an instant classic.
28. We adore hand-lettering and this card by Little Print Designs is a burst of festive fun.
29. The sweeping curve of Design Lotus’s joy is both striking and seemingly effortless. While the delicate type gives her design a modern feel.
30. Shiny Penny Studio’s playful use of type perfectly captures the sentiment of this oh-so-cute card.
MORE AFTER THE