Written by Easter Kim
We’re excited to continue the countdown of winner announcements for the So Very Merry Non-Foil-Pressed and Foil-Pressed Holiday Photo Card Challenges! We’ve been announcing winners in countdown style for just more than a decade, and the Minted artist community never ceases to amaze us with their incredible holiday designs. The community’s talent and holiday spirit during the spring and summer months make our work all the more worthwhile.
Congratulations to the 4th through 10th place winners of our the 2019 Holiday Photo Card Challenges!
2019 So Very Merry Non-Foil-Pressed Holiday Photo Card Challenge
Top 4-10 Winners
10. Lori Wemple’s “Mostly Silent Nights” features funny, unique copy for families introducing the birth of their little one during the holidays.
9. “Painterly Brights” by Laura Hankins is a cheerful design utilizing a bright color palette to emphasize the fun, hand-lettered Christmas greeting.
8. “Color Block Joy” by Kelsey McNatt features a common holiday greeting, “joy” as an artful watercolor illustration with unique color blocks, stripes, and dots.
7. “Abundant” by Everett Paper Goods is a classic yet festive design that features hand-painted foliage to complement many types of photos.
6. Kristie Kern’s simple, and classic design “Festive Jot” features a warm holiday greeting in a beautiful script.
5. “Joy Greenery” by Oscar & Emma features a bold “joy” greeting adorned by watercolor greenery creating a classic yet striking design.
4. “Hand-lettered Wish” by Nicole Baretto features hand-lettered holiday message that is arranged into a beautiful, original artwork.
2019 So Very Merry Quickfire Foil-Pressed Holiday Photo Card Challenge
Top 4-10 Winners
10. Hooray Creative’s chic and dramatic design “Dramatic Joy” showcases a modern layout featuring a gilded holiday greeting.
9. Wildfield Paper Co.’s refined and elegant design, “Modern Merry Christmas” features a foil-pressed hand-lettered Christmas greeting.
8. Wildfield Paper Co. creates an impactful red border on her design “Gilded Botanical Frame” ornamented with hand-painted holiday botanicals.
7. Oscar & Emma’s classic design, “Luminous with Joy” features a bold red foil-pressed “joy” greeting complemented with beautiful hand-painted greenery.
6. The border on Ana de Sousa’s design “Mistletoe Frame” is everything. She artfully incorporated foil-pressed botanicals, holiday greeting, date, and family name into a cohesive frame.
5. Factory Made’s elegant design “Peaceful Botanical” features a geometric, gilded frame complemented with beautiful hand-painted winter botanicals.
4. Ekko Studio’s minimalist design “Gilded Edge” features an interesting torn-edge texture that resembles a beautiful layer of snow.
Stay tuned! We’ll continue to announce Minted Holiday 2019 winners in the Minted Community > Winners section of Julep.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Easter Kim is Minted’s Director of Artist Relations. The Artist Relations team supports, develops, engages, and retains our talented community of artists. She lives in San Francisco, and in her spare time you’ll likely find her exploring new neighborhoods and finding the perfect coffee shop.
*Please note that we will keep the Challenge page hidden until our final winners’ announcement. At that time, you will be able to see your final score and ranking on the Challenge page.No comments