we love our community.
Being a part of the Minted community is not all about the competition and money. It’s about helping you grow and thrive. It’s about paying it forward and helping others succeed. It’s about building meaningful relationships with other talented artists. It’s about friendships nearby and connections around the world.
There are many ways you can get plugged into our community. Here are five easy ways to get connected:
1. Join our Facebook group.
Our community Facebook group is open to all Minted artists (artists who have submitted to at least one Minted challenge). This is a place where our artists can connect with one another online, share resources, ask questions, etc. Learn how to join here.
2. Participate in Minted calls and events.
The Minted team hosts weekly office hours, quarterly calls, and other events for our community. View and subscribe to our events calendar here.
3. Attend or host a meetup.
Meetups are in-person gatherings with Minted artists in the same region. The Minted team hosts meetups in various locations based on a variety of factors such as concentration of artists, our founder and CEO Mariam Naficy’s travel, other Minted events, etc. Be sure to update your address in your designer profile to receive invites for our meetups!
We can’t get to every location, so we encourage our artists to host their own meetups! If you’d like to host a meetup for Minted artists in your area, please fill out this form.
We are currently planning our 2017 calendar of upcoming Meetups . Please reach out with suggested locations!
4. Attend or host a meetup.
Here are some examples of our 2016 Meetups:
- Chicago Meetup (Hosted by Minted Artist Pooja Pittie) – Read about the meetup here!
- Atlanta Meetup (Hosted by Minted Ambassador Kristen Smith) – Read about the meetup here!
- Detroit Meetup (Hosted by Minted Artist Lisa Assenmacher) – Read about the meetup here!
- Paris Meetup (Hosted by Minted Artist Annie Montgomery) – Read about the meetup here!
- New York City Cocktail Party (during the National Stationery Show) – Read about the event here!
- San Francisco Minted Local Opening Party – Read about the event here!
- San Francisco Meetup (during the Holiday Winner’s Trip) – Read about the even here!
- Austin Meetup (Hosted by Minted) – Read about the event here!
- London Meetup (Hosted by Minted CEO and Founder Mariam Naficy) – Read about the event here!
- Seattle Meetup (Hosted by Minted CEO and Founder Mariam Naficy) – Read about the event here!
5. Become a Minted Ambassador.
Minted Ambassador is a pilot program we created to help artists connect with each other in their local regions of the world. Our first Minted Ambassador is Kristen Smith. As the Minted Artist Ambassador, Kristen volunteers to organize a number of events for existing community members and prospectives in and around her hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. Sign up for Atlanta events here.
We’re hoping to expand this program to other regions. More details to come.
check out the fun.
Take a look at our past community events on social media. Make sure to use our hashtags #mintedmeetup, #mintedartists or #mintedartist when you post a picture at a Minted event!
MORE AFTER THE