Written by Jessica Schwartz
Drumroll, please! Today’s the day we start counting down the top winners of one of our biggest Challenges of the year, the So Very Merry Non-Foil-Pressed Holiday Photo Card Challenge.
With 5,474 submissions, the competition was steep, but now it’s time to celebrate and congratulate the artists who created the top 21-40 winners. They wowed voters with stunning designs that will help customers spread joy and share memories with their loved ones this holiday season.
2019 So Very Merry Non-Foil-Pressed Holiday Photo Card Challenge
Top 21-40 Winners
40. Erin Deegan’s full-bleed design, “Side of Joy,” is cleverly titled and delivers a bright shimmer of joy in snowy white on the side of a family photo.
39. Summer Winkelman‘s “Brushed Flourish” design features hand-painted foliage that elegantly frames the single photo in subtle, soft colors to celebrate the birth of a little one over the holidays
38. JeAnna Casper’s bold and festive design “Noel Greenery” features striking white lettering surrounded by hand-drawn green botanicals to complement a family photo.
37. In “Soft Pine Boughs,” Everett Paper Goods uses hand-painted, berry-dorned wintry foliage to create a beautiful classic holiday design.
36. Melanie Kosuge focuses on the joyful little moments in life with her elegant and modern design, “Little Joys”, featuring original botanical illustration.
35. Paper Raven Co.’s fun design, “My Favorite Things” draws everyone’s favorite holiday memories by framing a family photo with festive hand-drawn holiday illustrations.
34. In “Festive Joyful,” Hudson Meet Rose creates a simple, clean layout with a bright and bold holiday greeting that balances the photo
33. Karidy Walker‘s “Classic Wreath” frames a holiday photo with a charming wreath of winter branches.
32. Phrosne Ras‘ organic and whimsical design, “Ombre Berries,” surrounds a sweet holiday photo with a soft botanical frame hand-painted with a unique ombre texture.
31. Jackie Crawford‘s cheerful design, “Watercolor Painted Wreath,” welcomes the holiday season with a circular photo surrounded by bright hand-painted watercolor foliage.
30. Itsy Belle Studio surrounds a holiday photo with hand-painted, layered watercolor leaves and branches against a soft pale pink border in “Natural Foliage”.
29. Oscar & Emma‘s delicate design “Juniper” features a soft, dusty green and bronze in this birth announcement, including plenty of room for details about the new little addition to the family.
28. Lea Delaveris‘ clean and simple design, “Tall Tree” creatively stacks a warm holiday message in the shape of a tall evergreen and creates symmetry with the three photos.
27. Susan Moyal‘s beautifully hand-illustrated berries, vines, and leaves, surround the holiday photo in her elegant design, “Berries & Vines.”
26. Wildfield Paper Co.‘s hand-painted botanicals frame her design, “Holiday Flowers,” bringing grace and joy to the holiday season.
25. The hand-drawn illustration and lettering is complemented by a beautiful organic watercolor texture background in Cindy Reynolds design, “Soft Sentiment.”
24. Snow and Ivy’s chic and modern design, “Notable” marries classic with edgy by featuring distressed photo edges along a simple white border.
23. Snow and Ivy allows the simple joys of the holiday season to shine with her cheerful and colorful design, “All things merry.”.
22. Grace Kreinbrink uses fun, bright colors to make her design, “Fresh Blooming Frame” stand out from the crowd. Her hand-painted botanicals elegantly frame the multi-photo design.
21. The holiday greeting “joy” is organically integrated into a beautiful art piece in Michelle Taylor’s design, “Adorned Joy.” Her hand-lettered botanicals beautifully surround the type in the design.
Stay tuned! We’ll continue to announce Minted Holiday 2019 winners in the Minted Community > Winners section of Julep.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Jessica Schwartz is Minted’s Manager of Community Operations and Strategy. She’s a Bay Area native and a hiking enthusiast, who will choose sourdough bread over cake any day.
*Please note that we will keep the Challenge page hidden until our final winners’ announcement. At that time, you will be able to see your final score and ranking on the Challenge page.