Written by Christiane Pendarvis
When we kicked off the Do You Hear What I Hear? Religious Christmas Photo Card Challenge, our second faith-based design challenge, our goal was to showcase spiritual aspects of the holiday season — from scripture greetings to faith-centric images — in a fresh and innovative way. We asked Minted artists to create religious designs across a broad range of styles, from traditional and classic to modern and edgy. As usual, Minted’s global community of artists surpassed our expectations. I’m delighted to present the 10th through 1st place winners!
TOP 10-1 WINNERS: 2017 RELIGIOUS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY CARD CHALLENGE
- Cat Caudillo’s holiday sprigs embrace the word “Noel” abundantly in her design.
- Framed with elegant white space, Jamie Schultz Designs’ message of “Hallelujah” bursts in foil.
- Kristie Kern’s fresh winter greens adorn the family photo, in her signature style of clean design with exquisite detail.
- Lori Wemple’s minimalist design draws the eye to the photo, with a playful tiding of joy.
- Jennifer Wick’s beautifully lettered message is a classic design on deep holiday evergreen.
- The centering of Leah Bisch’s peaceful message between two photos makes a heartfelt impact.
- The botanical and foil framing of Susan Moyal’s design caresses the photo with an elegant touch.
- Annie Mertlich of Wildfield Paper Co.’s black and white lettering is a vibrant, hopeful compliment to the photo.
- The light colors against the black background makes a striking impact in Laura Bolter’s hand-lettered design.
- The red swooping lettering in Rachel Nanfelt of Alethea and Ruth’s design is a joyous sentiment for the season.
Please note that we will keep the Challenge page hidden until our last winners’ announcement. At that time, you will be able to see your final score and ranking on the Challenge page.
View More Winning Designs from our 2017 Holiday Design Challenges
2017 Religious Christmas Card Challenge: Top 20-11 Winners
Stay tuned! We’ll continue to announce Minted Holiday 2017 winners in the Minted Community > Winners section of Julep.
Christiane Pendarvis is Minted’s Vice President of Artist Relations and Crowdsourcing Design and Operations.
Published September 8, 2017Comments Off on 2017 RELIGIOUS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY CARD CHALLENGE: TOP 10-1 WINNERS