UPDATE: Congratulations to Catherine M. (Grand Prize), Sarah F. (Runner-Up), and Liz L. (Runner-Up) for winning our Dream Wedding Pinterest challenge with their creative Minted Weddings-inspired boards. Thank you to all who entered and happy planning!
Congratulations – you’re engaged! This milestone marks the beginning of a new everything. Once the initial shock of being engaged wears off, you’ll need to start wedding planning. Let Minted help you with your celebration by giving you the chance to win $1,000 worth of credit to use toward your invitations, reception decor and more in our Dream Wedding Pinterest giveaway.
Get all the entry details after the jump…
To enter Minted’s Dream Wedding Pinterest giveaway, create a Pinterest board to pin inspirational items and build up your dream wedding. Minted Weddings Editors will pick their favorite board to award with $1,000 in credit. BONUS: Editors will also select 2 runner-up boards to gift $250 in Minted credit for creative entries that dazzle.
1. HOW TO ENTER:
Enter Minted’s Dream Wedding Pinterest Board Challenge in 4 easy steps:
1. Follow @Minted on Pinterest to find your dream wedding inspiration.
2. Create your own Pinterest board, titled “A Dream Minted Wedding”. Only one entry per account.
3. Visit Minted’s Dream Wedding board to pin at least 10 items you’d love to include in your vision of a dream Minted wedding. We want a glimpse into your wedding day, so feel free to include any other images (Minted or not) that would help you build a beautiful wedding board. Don’t forget to include the official “DREAM WEDDING” Pin somewhere on your page, so we know your board is original.
4. Confirm your entry before 3/6 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your board. Please do not send through Pinterest, we need your contact details to reach you if you win.
Boards will be judged by Minted Weddings Editors and selected based on wedding style, variety of pins, and the amount of creativity you use to bring your celebration to life. We can’t wait to see the unique design styles you bring to your boards. Happy Pinning!
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:01:00 a.m. PST on 02/17/2017 (“Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on 03/06/2017. (“End Date”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is legally open to residents of the continental United States of America or the District of Columbia, who are 21 years or older at time of entry. International participants may enter, but must note that their credit will not cover international shipping or customs charges. Minted employees are not permitted to enter.
By entering your board you agree to receive marketing emails from Minted.com, which you may unsubscribe from at any time.Entrants will need to have an account on minted.com and www.pinterest.com, and email their Pinterest boards to email@example.com, in order to participate in the contest.
In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Minted, 747 Front Street, San Francisco, California, 94111
SELECTION OF WINNERS AND PRIZES
5. WINNER SELECTION: After contest deadline, all entrants that have submitted their Pinterest boards via email will be judged by Minted editors and selected based on creativity. Winner will be announced Minted Dream Wedding Pinterest Board + Julep blog post by April 1, 2017.
6. ODDS: The odds depend on the total number of entries and creativity of the user.
7. PRIZES: Minted will award one (1) participant a $1000 Minted Weddings credit (USD Value). Minted will also award two (2) runner-up participants with a $250 Minted Weddings credit each (USD Value). All other incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the potential prize winner. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions as necessary, due to circumstances not under its control. The winner will have up to 12/31/2018 to use their prize.
8. TAX OBLIGATIONS: Winners are responsible for reporting and paying any and all income, sales or excise taxes that may apply to accepting prizes; Minted is not responsible for and will not pay any such taxes. Winners will be required to complete a W-9 Tax Payers form request for Identification.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made via the email provided by the contestant. If you do not email firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address you have not completed your entry. Minted is not responsible for e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If a potential winner does not respond within one week of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Once the winner is confirmed, Minted will update this page and the Fall Wedding Pinterest board to announce the winner of the contest.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners may be required to execute a Submission license or assignment, affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release. If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
11. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Minted to use such winner’s name, and address (city and state) for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
12. LIABILITY RELEASE By entering, all participants and/or entrants release the Sponsor from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or his/her receipt or use of the Prize awarded in this Contest.
13. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES; INDEMNIFICATION: Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of entrant hereunder.
14. PLAY FAIR. Minted reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Contest, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Contest without notice to the disqualified or banned person. Minted reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Contest or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law.
15. CALIFORNIA RULES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Minted in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California.
16. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES:
(A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES and by all applicable laws and all decisions of Minted and the individual judges which shall be binding and final;
(B) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE CONTEST ENTITIES.
(C) SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE MARKETING EMAILS FROM MINTED
17. LIABILITY. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.Comments Off on CONTEST: Pin Your Dream Minted Wedding ($1500 in Prizes!)