Written by Kathleen Ballos of Snowdrop & Co
Are you having friends over for Galentine’s Day this year? These simple DIY rosé party invitations are the perfect start to a relaxing night in with the girls. Plus, they go perfectly with Minted’s Rosé S’il Vous Plait print! Happy Galentine’s Day!
Click through for step-by-step instructions …
• Pink cardstock
• Hole punch
• Rose gold paint or nail polish
• Plastic rosé bottle charms (similar)
• Thin ribbon or cord
• Marker or printer
1. If your rosé bottle charms came with labels on them, remove them by soaking them in warm soapy water for a few minutes. Dry them off and paint the necks of the bottles with rose gold nail polish.
2. Print your Galentine’s Day message onto pink cardstock and cut them into tags. Alternately, you can use existing tags and write on them with marker. Don’t forget to include party details on the back!
3. Punch a hole in the top of each tag, and trim the corners if desired.
4. Thread a piece of narrow ribbon or cord through the rosé bottle and then tie to the tag. Voila!Comments Off on DIY: Galentine’s Day Party Invitations