Written by Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
Are you throwing an intimate gathering or a big soirée this New Year’s Eve? We designed a colorful New Year’s Resolutions printable for you to download and print for your party, no matter how many guests you have coming over. This printable is designed to be used by both adults and kids with questions like “I Want To Learn,” “I Want To Go,” and “I Want To Be.”
You can set up a table next to the cocktails with enough printables for each guest. Throw some colorful confetti and noisemakers, along with pens, so your guests can starts dreaming up where they want to go and what they want to learn for the new year. You can also use these at each place setting if you’re hosting a dinner party on New Year’s Eve. Throw some gold confetti on the table and scatter some pens to invite your guests to participate in creating their resolutions.
• White card stock
1. Download our free New Year’s Resolutions Printable and print on white card stock.
2. Distribute to guests at your New Year’s party!
Photos: Melissa Fenlon
More Holiday Card Display Ideas:
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Paint-Stirrer Mobile
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Fabric-Covered Cork Board
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Christmas Tree Pinboard