Written by Kathleen Ballos of Snowdrop & Co
Growing up, we had special Christmas drinking glasses that we used during the holiday season. My mom would pack away our plain glassware and swap in Christmas-themed ones instead—I loved it! I recently realized that I don’t have any holiday glasses of my own, so I decided to craft these festive ones decorated with golden sprigs of holly.
Click through for full step-by-step instructions …
• Cricut Explore and tools (or similar cutting machine)
• Plain clear glasses
• Adhesive gold foil
• Download: Holly template
1. Download the holly template and arrange multiples (different sizes is fun too!) in your cutter’s software. Attach the gold adhesive onto your cutting mat and cut away.
2. Remove the gold adhesive from the cutting pad and then pull away the excess gold, leaving only the holly stickers.
3. One by one, attach the holly berries and leaves onto your drinking glasses.
4. Voila! A festive glass for all of your holiday beverages!