Written by Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
This hanging display of fresh eucalyptus is a modern way to display your Christmas cards and holiday cards. Best of all, it’s simple to make—all you need is fresh greenery, wire, and a nice long branch you can probably find in your backyard.
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Fresh eucalyptus (we used the silver dollar variety)
• Tree branch
• Floral wire
• Mini clothespins
1. Trim the smaller eucalyptus branches from them main branches.
2. Using ﬂoral wire, wrap the smaller branches together to create a thin and long eucalyptus strand measuring at least 36 inches long.
3. Attach the long pieces to the branch using ﬂoral wire.
4. Attach holiday cards to the eucalyptus strands using clothespins.
More Christmas Card Display Ideas:
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Bright Clay Trees
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Paint-Stirrer Mobile
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Fabric-Covered Cork Board
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Christmas Tree Pinboard