Written by Kathleen Ballos of Snowdrop & Co
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Polymer clay
• Hot glue gun
• Baking sheet
• Parchment paper
• Smooth-sided drinking glass
• Tin foil
1. Cut the clay into cubes and warm them with your hands.
2. Use the drinking glass to roll into flat pieces 1/2″ thick.
3. Cut small triangles 1” – 2” wide and a 1/2″ support square.
4. Cut a slit into the top of each triangle leaving 3/4″ at the bottom. Slip a piece of tin foil into the slit. Gently reshape tree if necessary.
5. Place all triangles and support squares onto parchment-lined baking tray and bake according to package instructions.
6. Let cool, then use the hot glue gun to attach support squares to the trees to better support large cards.
More Christmas Card Display Ideas:
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Paint-Stirrer Mobile
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Fabric-Covered Cork Board
• DIY Holiday Card Display: Christmas Tree Pinboard