On my to-do list this week: Find bits and bobs to fill my advent calendar with. That and eat leftover pie, of course. Here’s an advent you can put together in a couple of hours and enjoy all of December.
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• 24 wood house shapes
• Acrylic paints
• Paint brush
• Number stickers
• Small lidded boxes
1. Number each wooden house shape with the number stickers.
2. Paint each house with acrylic paint. Let dry completely then peel stickers off.
3. Affix the painted houses to the box lids with glue. Fill each box with little sweets and treats!
Have fun with your holiday countdown!
More Advent Calendar DIYs:
• Printable: San Francisco-Themed Advent Calendar
• Printable: New York City-Themed Advent Calendar
• DIY: Modern Christmas-Ornament Advent Calendar
• Printable: Scandinavian-Themed Advent Calendar
Find more of Melanie on her blog.Comments Off on DIY: Wooden Village Advent Calendar