Written by Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
Today we’re sharing one of our favorite ways to decorate a cupcake—it’s super easy and makes a big impact. All you need to do is print out our free numeral printable and use your favorite rolls of washi tape to create these festive little flags for your next birthday celebration.
Click through for the step-by-step instructions…
• Download: Free Printable Cupcake Topper Numbers
• Washi tape
1. Print out the free numerals printable and cut out each number.
2. Tape or glue the number to a toothpick.
3. Tear off 1.5- to 2-inch piece of washi tape and fold over on the top end of toothpick to create flag.
4. Cut out a notch at end of the flag.
Photos: Melissa Fenlon
Comments Off on DIY: Cupcake Flags and Number Printable