Written by Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
Summer is the perfect time to cut some fresh flowers and deliver a bouquet of pretty blooms to a friend. We’ve created a simple way to add a splash of color and whimsy to a bouquet of blooms with these DIY watercolor wraps. All you need: a watercolor set and some basic shapes painted on paper. Who knew your doodles could look so pretty?
Click through for the simple step-by-step instructions
• Watercolor paper
• Watercolor set and paint brushes
1. Paint your design using watercolor paint on watercolor paper; let dry completely.
2. Begin to wrap paper in a cone shape.
3. Wrap paper into a tight cone.
4. Tape seam.
5. Insert bouquet into your paper cone, then tie ribbon around the paper wrap.
6. Now it’s ready to deliver to a friend!
Photos: Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon
Comments Off on DIY: Watercolor Flower-Bouquet Wraps