Written by Kathleen Ballos of Snowdrop & Co
I recently discovered a cake-decorating store in my neighborhood and I can’t get enough of all the adorable cake toppers they have in stock! I saw these mini champagne coupes and immediately bought them all—they came in both clear and gold, but I love the look of the gold ones filled with pink cotton candy. At 20 cents each, they are a super affordable way to dress up your table for an upcoming bridal shower, bachelorette party, or birthday party. Cheers!
Click through for full instructions …
• Mini plastic champagne coupes (similar ones here)
• Paper printed with guests’ names
• Bone folder
• Glue stick
• Cotton candy
1. Cut out each guest’s name onto a strip of paper leaving space before and after the name.
2. Use the bone folder to gently curl one of the ends—this is the side that will be attached to the champagne coupe.
3. Curl the paper over the champagne coupe stem and glue the excess back onto itself.
4. Snip a triangle into the other end of the paper, to make it look like a banner. Use the bone folder to gently curl the paper tag (as if blowing in the wind) if you wish. Fill with cotton candy and set at each place setting.
More Place-Card Ideas:
• DIY: Portrait Place Cards
• DIY: Air-Dry Clay Place-Card Holders
• DIY: Calligraphed Napkins (that double as place cards!)
Comments Off on DIY: Champagne Coupe Place Cards