Written by Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
We love celebrating the Fourth with family and friends—decorating bikes for the town parade, barbecuing at home, our local fireworks show, the works! And, of course, we love sparklers (who doesn’t?!). So if you’re celebrating Independence Day with sparklers this year, check out these red-white-and-blue sparkler sleeves we whipped up to help make your Fourth of July party a little more bright and festive.
Click through for the free printable and instructions…
• Printable sparkler sleeves
• X-acto knife
1. Print and cut the sparkler sleeves on white card stock paper.
2. On a self-healing mat or thick cardboard, use an X-acto knife to make two slit-openings in the paper.
3. Slide the sparkler through the two openings.
4. Get ready to celebrate!
Photos: Melissa Fenlon
More Fourth of July Ideas:
• 5 Ideas for Throwing a Laid-Back Fourth of July Picnic
• Printable: Fourth of July Treat Bags
• DIY: Red, White, and Blue Confetti Poppers