Written by Sharon Garofalow of Cupcakes and Cutlery
Skip the BBQ this Father’s Day and host a family brunch instead. And just because you’re hosting a morning event doesn’t mean you can’t include Dad’s favorite brew. Serve up some Dadmosas, the perfect beer-based brunch cocktail (that even non-beer lovers will enjoy!). Move over mimosas, there’s a new brunch beverage in town.
Click through to see just how easy this recipe is!
Keep things simple with easy egg dishes, self-serve bagels, and plenty of bacon. Create a beverage station where guests can make their own Dadmosas, then sit back and enjoy the company.
1. Choose a glass. I grabbed an assortment of my husband’s beer glasses but most tall glasses will work.
2. Pour approximately 3/4 of the bottle of beer into the glass.
3. Add 1 oz. of orange juice (freshly squeezed would be delicious but store-bought works great, too).
4. Add 1 oz. of elderflower liqueur. Setting up a drink station means that everyone can adjust the recipe to their taste and skip the elderflower if they prefer.
5. Give the Dadmosa a quick stir.
6. Garnish the rim with an orange slice.