Written by Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day by surprising him with his favorite brew repackaged with these festive “World’s Greatest” labels. It’s the perfect way to make your pops feel extra special this Father’s Day. Looking for more easy Father’s Day ideas? Check out our homemade salsa recipe with label printable and BBQ sauce printable.
Click through for the free printable beer labels…
• Dad’s favorite brew or soda (I used bottled beers with smaller labels sized at 2.5″ x 5″)
• Beer label printable #1 (main label) and beer label printable #2 (bottle neck)
• Permanent tape runner (or double-sided tape)
1. Print and cut labels.
2. Apply double-sided tape to back of label. (Note: You can either remove existing beer labels with warm, soapy water or just affix the new labels on top of the old ones.)
3. Apply new labels onto bottles.
4. Cheers to your amazing Dad!
Photos: Sara Albers