Written by Sara Albers and Melissa Fenlon of Alice & Lois
Looking for a last-minute St Patrick’s Day idea? We’ve designed the perfect little treat bag for you! We love decorating with rainbows and gold for St. Paddy’s Day and, since we all could use a little luck now and again, we loved the label’s message, “May luck find you.” Add a handful of chocolate coins or other gold foil-covered candy (like Rolos) and tuck it into your kiddo’s lunchbox or pass them out to coworkers to add a little luck to their day!
Click through to download the free printable…
• “May Luck Find You” printable treat labels
• Card stock
• Clear cellophane bags (food safe; sized at 4″ x 2¾″ x 9″)
• Gold coin chocolates
1. Print and cut out the labels (there are four labels per sheet). I printed mine on white card stock.
2. Fold the labels in half.
3. Trim the length of the cellophane bags to desired size; mine wound up being 5 inches long.
4. Fill the bags up with gold candy.
5. Fold the label over the top of the bag and staple to seal.
6. Hand out these St Patrick’s Day treats to your lucky little leprechauns.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!