Written by Sharon Garofalow of Cupcakes and Cutlery
There’s nothing like a good snack to help get you through the day. While plain almonds are always a quick and easy—not to mention heart-healthy!—snack, sometimes you need something a little more special. These lavender-infused roasted almonds are sweet, lightly salty, and very crunchy—so delicious! They make a great afternoon treat but are also perfect to serve at your next party or gathering. Pair them with some iced tea or a glass of rosé and you’ll certainly be the hostess with the mostess!
Click through for the lavender-roasted almonds recipe…
• 2 cups raw almonds
• 2¼ tsp olive oil
• 2¼ tsp sugar
• 1 tsp crushed edible lavender
• 1 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and roast the raw almonds on a cookie sheet for approximately 10 minutes. Monitor them to make sure they don’t get too brown. Let cool completely before moving on to the next steps.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the almonds with the olive oil, sugar, lavender, and sea salt.
3. Stir well until all the almonds are coated; taste to see if you need to add more salt or sugar.
4. Pour the lavender almonds into a bowl and set them out for your guests. Or, package them up and pass them out as party favors!