UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner, Ellen Gee, who created a lovely Mint themed board to inspire her Dream Minted Wedding. Thank you all for entering your Pinterest inspiration boards and stay tuned for more Minted Weddings giveaways coming this Spring.
OFFICIAL RULES: Minted Dream Wedding Pinterest Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER:
Enter the Minted Dream Wedding Pinterest Contest in 4 easy steps:
1. Follow @Minted on Pinterest for your ultimate dream wedding inspiration.
2. Create your own Pinterest board, titled “My Minted Dream Wedding”.
4. Confirm your entry by email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your board
By entering your board you agree to receive marketing emails from Minted.com, which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 a.m. PST on 02/15/2016 (“Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on 02/28/2016. (“End Date”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is legally open to residents of the continental United States of America or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years old or older at time of entry. Entrants will need to have an account on minted.com and www.pinterest.com, and email their Pinterest boards to email@example.com, in order to participate in the contest. The Winner of the Minted Dream Wedding Pinterest giveaway will be published on the Minted Dream Wedding Pinterest giveaway, upon which they will have 1 week to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Multiple entries are encouraged, however only one entry per entrant will be chosen as a finalist.
Entries and Likes made on another’s behalf by any other individuals or any other entity, including but not limited to commercial contest/Contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
Entries and Likes that do not meet the Pin specifications, or description specifications, or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. No Pin may be obscene, pornographic, violent, or offensive in any manner, or in any other way not suitable to be published. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry.
4. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is
Minted, 747 Front Street, San Francisco, California, 94111
SELECTION OF WINNERS AND PRIZES
5. WINNER SELECTION: After contest deadline, all entrants that have submitted their Pinterest boards via email will be entered into a random draw for the prize. Winner will be announced via Minted Dream Wedding Pinterest Board.
6. ODDS: The odds depend on the total number of entries and then total number of likes each finalist receives.
7. PRIZES: Minted will award a $1000 credit Minted Weddings. All other incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the potential prize winner. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions as necessary, due to circumstances not under its control.
8. TAX OBLIGATIONS: Winners are responsible for reporting and paying any and all income, sales or excise taxes that may apply to accepting prizes; Minted is not responsible for and will not pay any such taxes. Winners will be required to complete a W-9 Tax Payers form request for Identification.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made via the Pinterest board. Minted is not responsible for e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If a potential winner does not respond within one week of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Once the winner is confirmed, Minted will update this page and the Dream Wedding Pinterest board to announce the winner of the contest.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners may be required to execute a Submission license or assignment, affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release. If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
11. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Minted to use such winner’s name, and address (city and state) for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
13. LIABILITY RELEASE By entering, all participants and/or entrants release the Sponsor from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or his/her receipt or use of the Prize awarded in this Contest.
14. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES; INDEMNIFICATION: Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of entrant hereunder.
15. PLAY FAIR. Minted reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Contest, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Contest without notice to the disqualified or banned person. Minted reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Contest or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law.
16. CALIFORNIA RULES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Minted in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California.
17. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES:
(A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES and by all applicable laws and all decisions of Minted and the individual judges which shall be binding and final;
(B) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE CONTEST ENTITIES.
(C) SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE MARKETING EMAILS FROM MINTED
18. LIABILITY. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.Comments Off on Pin your Dream Wedding with Minted for $1,000 in Prizes