This Valentine’s Day, add a little treat to your child’s classroom valentines—these creative (and super easy!) ideas turn a simple card into an oh-so-sweet token of affection.
A cute tag-shaped valentine turns a lollipop into a caped crusader!
Thread a wrapped lollipop through the card’s pre-punched hole so that it looks like a superhero cape. (If the lollipop stick is smaller, tie the card to the stick with a piece of thin ribbon.)
Turn your classroom valentines into an interactive game of tic tac toe!
• “Shiny Love” foil classroom valentine cards
• Tic Tac Toe card backer (select the “tic tac toe” backer option after adding the valentines to your Minted shopping cart)
• Your favorite small candies in two colors
• Glassine bags
• Custom stickers
After adding your favorite Minted classroom valentines to your shopping cart, select our “Tic Tac Toe” backer to be printed on the back. Package the double-sided card and a handful of candy to play with in a glassine bag and seal it closed with a sticker.
More Valentine’s Day Ideas:
• DIY: Valentine’s Day Doggie Bandana
• How To: Throw a Cookie-Decorating Party for Valentine’s Day
• DIY: No-Sew Valentine Treat Bags
Find more of Kelli on her blog.2 COMMENTS