by Kathleen Ballos of Snowdrop & Co
I’ve always been a sucker for classic Christmas tunes and “Let It Snow” is no exception—today’s project was inspired by the line “I’ve brought some corn for popping.” These DIY candy-cane popcorn favors are so simple: Package some unpopped kernels, white chocolate, and crushed candy canes in a small box, top with the printable tag, and you’ve got the perfect sweet treat to give your Christmas party guests.
Click through for full instructions…
• “Corn for Popping” Printable Gift Tags (download printable here)
• Clear tape
• Clear cellophane bags
• Hole punch
• Paper berry boxes
• Crushed candy canes
• White chocolate squares
• Popcorn kernels
1. Divide popcorn kernels, crushed candy canes, and white chocolate into separate cellophane bags. Trim any excess plastic, fold the top over, and tape down to secure closed.
2. Cut out the printable tags and punch a hole in each.
3. On the back of the tag, write your instructions for the candy cane popcorn. Adjust the instructions to suit the ingredients you’ve included: white/milk/dark chocolate, candy canes/sprinkles, etc.
4. Put the three packages into the berry box.
5. Tie up with ribbon and tie the tag on top.
Comments Off on DIY: Candy-Cane Popcorn Favors With Printable Tags